Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a lil about me!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 8:31 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

hello Everyone! i had a account on here long ago but i don't remember my user-name or anything. so im new again. i am looking to meet new mamma's... i am 29 years old. my name is sarah, i am a mom to 6 but i have 2 angels in heave and 4 on earth. that's my my user-name is spelled the way it is. i never forget my angels. i still deal with losing my first 2 babies but i mange. i deal with alot of people telling me i need to forget about my angels but i tell them you don't know how it feels because you ain't in my shoes. i am married to my kids father. we have been together since 2002. i was 14 years old. of course hes 2 years older then me.. if you wanna know more just ask me i ain't scared to answer anything. I'm just looking for more mamma friends.. 

thanks for reading my post.. hope to talk to someone soon

by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! Welcome to the group!

I am saddened about your losses.

There is another group that you may also like to check out:

Join us in the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

or also this one

Surviving the Loss of a Child

Sarah_momof4_2
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

hey and thanks, i appiate it. I'm gonna look into those groups. how  YOU LIKE this site? I'm just trying to learn it. 

Quoting Bmat:

or also this one

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

You are welcome!

Yes I do like this site. There are a lot of very helpful and fun people here.

Quoting Sarah_momof4_2:

hey and thanks, i appiate it. I'm gonna look into those groups. how  YOU LIKE this site? I'm just trying to learn it. 

Quoting Bmat:

or also this one

Sarah_momof4_2
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

thats pretty cool.. i am just learning it. when i had it before i didnt reall know much then, i mean its been years years ago.. its done changed since then

Quoting Bmat:

You are welcome!

Yes I do like this site. There are a lot of very helpful and fun people here.

Quoting Sarah_momof4_2:

Quoting Bmat:

or also this one

MiniMomma76
by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, don't ever forget about your 2 babies up in heaven. They are still with you all the time. It is very nice to meet you  and if you are looking for a friend well I am here. I am 41 years old and have been married to my hubby for 19 years. We have 4 beautiful kiddos. My name is Soleil and we live in Bel Air, California. Have fun and welcome again.

Sarah_momof4_2
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this

aww thanks,, i tell everyone ill never forget about my angels in heaven, they was my babies and they was part of me. is it okay if i add y t my friends list ?

Quoting MiniMomma76:

Hi, don't ever forget about your 2 babies up in heaven. They are still with you all the time. It is very nice to meet you  and if you are looking for a friend well I am here. I am 41 years old and have been married to my hubby for 19 years. We have 4 beautiful kiddos. My name is Soleil and we live in Bel Air, California. Have fun and welcome again.

MiniMomma76
by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 12:18 PM

That is great. Sure you can add me. 

Quoting Sarah_momof4_2:

aww thanks,, i tell everyone ill never forget about my angels in heaven, they was my babies and they was part of me. is it okay if i add y t my friends list ?

Quoting MiniMomma76:

mom2twoboys41
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 5:06 PM

welcome back to the group im a mom of 2 boys we are from wv looking foward to getting to know you

Quoting Sarah_momof4_2:

hello Everyone! i had a account on here long ago but i don't remember my user-name or anything. so im new again. i am looking to meet new mamma's... i am 29 years old. my name is sarah, i am a mom to 6 but i have 2 angels in heave and 4 on earth. that's my my user-name is spelled the way it is. i never forget my angels. i still deal with losing my first 2 babies but i mange. i deal with alot of people telling me i need to forget about my angels but i tell them you don't know how it feels because you ain't in my shoes. i am married to my kids father. we have been together since 2002. i was 14 years old. of course hes 2 years older then me.. if you wanna know more just ask me i ain't scared to answer anything. I'm just looking for more mamma friends.. 

thanks for reading my post.. hope to talk to someone soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)