Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lets have a little fun

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 8:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

While I'm sure this has been done many times before, but what was/is the strangest thing you craved during your pregnancy?  With ds 1.  I craved ham & cheese omelets with dill pickles and anything beef, (I hate beef and never ate it till I got pregnant). ds 2. nectarines and deli sandwiches ( I know, I know deli sandwiches are the devil when you're pregnant). ds 3. its been fruit pies, anything chili lime flavored and pancakes and spam covered in maple syrup. (maple syrup made me gag until this pregnancy)

by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MiniMomma76
by on Feb. 24, 2018 at 9:33 PM

#1 DD1- I craved cream cheese and black olives.

#2 DD2- My spicy kid. I craved pepperoni and Banana Peppers

#3 DS1- Marshmallows and Mozzarella Sticks

#4 DS2- Skittles and BBQ Chips

Gianna2014
by Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 9:42 PM

I craved french vanilla ice cream and bacon with DD. 

Elelo
by Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Chicken wings with blue cheese. I spent the next two days convinced I had food poisoning. I was pregnant with Satan's child.
PrincessAsmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2018 at 10:55 PM

Dd I craved cottage cheese with dill on toast. And the sausage breakfast sandwich with a mint hot smoothie from Tim Horton's.

Ds I was all over watermelon, ice cream, and yogurt. 

With both I couldn't handle the smell of cooking beef or pork and I still have issues sometimes. Especially with ground beef.

silverbuttons
by Member on Feb. 25, 2018 at 12:28 AM

I craved pink grapefruits.  Would eat one every night, peeling it like an orange.

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 25, 2018 at 11:31 PM

Mayo

cheapskatemommy
by Member on Feb. 26, 2018 at 12:29 AM

#1  I craved fast food cheeseburgers. I would literally drive to Burger king, get a cheeseburger and eat tat on my way to Mcdonalds, ten get a cheeseburger tere.

#2 Nothing..That was a very boring pregnancy, she didn't even kick!, just shifted every now and then.

#3  Moo goo Gai Pan! and it had to be from one place only.

#4  Hot sauce and pickles and there was a lemon cake my local grocery would sell, I craved it constantly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)