Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ladies,
I could really used some advice. I’m pro life, but recently I believe that I’m pregnant with our 4th. I took every precaution to ensure this wouldn’t happen until I was able to get my tubes tied. I’m actually pretty devistated about this. I never thought I would say that. We’re in a really tough spot right now, and I’m the bread winner of the family. I’m under so much stress at home and at work, that adding another baby to the mix scares the crap out of me and definitely wasn’t planned! I never thought I would think this to be an option, but I’ve been contemplating getting an abortion. I thought about adopting the baby, but my husband would never allow that. I haven’t told him any of this, I doubt I would get much support from him. He wouldn’t understand where I’m coming from. I just don’t know what I’m going to do. We have a 10 year old, 8 year old with high functioning autism, and a 2 year old...I’m over whelmed :(
by on Feb. 28, 2018 at 8:28 AM
Replies (11-14):
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 4:52 PM

When I found out that I was pregnany with y 4th child, I felt pretty much the same way you do right now, though abortion wasn't an option fo rme because I had one when I was 19, and the emotional affects lasted many years...however, i was angry, and another baby definitley wasn't part of my plans. Fast forward 8 years, and that baby #4 is my favorite, ,but dont tell his older siblings :)  My point is...while it is stressful now, and may even seem hopeless...please know that there is hope. And yes, talk with your husband...explain your feelings/concerns with him. Enlist the help of friends or familiy. Do you go to church? Our Life Group at our church was and is so supportive of us when we need it....we weren't meant to live life-the good, bad and ugly-alone :)   Prayers covering you!

by New Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 4:55 PM
you're not prolife then, your're a weak hypocrite if you get an abortion.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:47 AM

hugs to you.

It sounds to me very much like you are understanding what being pro-choice actually means.

Only you can make this decision, but You have to take care of yourself so that you can take care of your family.

by Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
OP, I wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you. Hugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)