Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Addye gets a pass (PIOG).

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 2:05 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

DH having a non but somewhat conversation with DS#11 Addye who is 8, and it
goes like this:  Addye walks into the kitchen for snack.  DH:  Addye, where's your homework?  (Me, I'm sitting at the breakfast nook area listening)  Then Addye walks out of kitchen.  I don't think much of it and I just continued doing what I was doing.  Addye walks back into the kitchen and puts empty container on counter, proceeds to walk away.   DH: Addye, put that in the trash.  Addye, no response, walks away again.  Me:  Addye  Addye:  Yes ma'am.  Me:  Put the container in the trash, I know you heard your dad.  Addye puts containter in trash and walks away.  DH:  Addye come here.  Addye keeps walking.  Me:  Addye come here, Addye walks over to me, I hit him on his backside and say to him I know you heard your dad talking to you.  DH:  No, stay right there, I'm about to take my belt off.  Me:  Addye, why aren't your answering your dad. Addye:  Why should I, he doesn't answer me?  DH:  What are you talking about?  Addye:  I said I love you 3 times earlier and you ignored me.  Me:  True I heard him, but I didn't realize you didn't respond.  DH:  When?  Addye:  When you were on the phone.  DH:  I was on the phone Addye.  I wasn't paying attention.  Addye:  And what if you were on the phone somewhere on the street and someone was trying to get your attention because something was about to hit you or fall on you and you ignored them, what then?  DH:  Point taken.  DH:  Addye, I love you.  Addye:  I love you too.  Addye walks over and gives his dad a hug.  DH:  If you ever ignore me like that again, you know you're going to get a spanking, don't you?  Addye:  Yes sir.

So with that, Addye gets a pass for ignoring his dad.

by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. :)

hugss
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Good to hear ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)