Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you pack for DH when going on vacations?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:22 AM
  • 65 Replies

I do not, but was surprised that two of my friends pack for their DHs.

What about you?  And if you do pack for your DH, may I ask why?  Not judging, just curious.

TIA

by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I do, it all goes into the same suitcase and it’s just easier for me to do it. I ask him what he wants and I pack it.
nanasue31204
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I pack some stuff like toiletries, food and extra stuff but not his clothes. I typically make a list of basic items we will need so everyone has a visual when pulling their clothes out. So we are going 5 days need shirts, pants, underwear, etc.
Easedropping
by Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes. Depends on our schedules.
mcginnisc
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope.. That man traveled 3 weeks every month for work for several years running. He is a pro at packing and does a much better job than I do and I'm pretty darn good myself. He packs for himself every time we go somewhere while I pack for myself and the girls. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this
He puts out what he wants then I fold and pack it all.
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I do. I pack for him because it helps him out. Many vacations start the day after he has worked 7 fourteen hour days. What I do is spend a 1/2 hour on a day off 9 maybe a week or so before)  asking him to go through and pick out his stuff. Then together we decide what to bring. My husband tends to forget shit like we are going to such and such on vacation and that requires a collared shirt or dress pants. Sometimes I choose his clothes that will coordinate with mine. Then  I iron and pack him.

He can pack himself because he lots of time does for his guy trips. Those trips I dont care if he wears an ugly ass shirt as I wont be with him ;)

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 16, 2018 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Always
auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I ask him what he wants to wear them I pack and fold it it is easyers we share a Bag.
Foolsrushin
by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I do. Usually, he is working up to the day we leave. I am a SAHM, so it's just easier.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Depends on what’s going on. I packed for his last work trip. He didn’t have time working 10-12 hour days right before he left. I texted pictures of the stuff I packed for him. It’s not that hard for me to do it. He was surprised I did it for him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)