Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He Didn't Introduce Me

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:53 AM
  • 27 Replies

The other day my husband and I were shopping at Sam's when we passed a man and his wife in the freezer section.  The man was kinda scruffy looking and his wife had the 'resting bitch face' and was covered with tattoos (not that that is a bad thing).  She looked like one of those mean biker women.

The man stopped my husband and they spoke for a moment  The woman hung back a bit and I waited for my husband to catch up.  When I asked my husband who the guy was he told me that it was a man from work.  I asked why he didn't introduce me, he told me because he was a jackass that did nothing but talk bad about his wife, called her his two dollar whore, and he was beneath me.  I just couldn't believe that someone would speak that way about their wife publicly!  Oh and he expected his crust to be cut off of his bread.  What an idiot!

They are divorced now.  Has your husband refused to introduce you to someone because they were a douche bag?

by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 16, 2018 at 8:28 AM
4 moms liked this
I wouldn't introduce someone I didn't like to my family and friends.
Foolsrushin
by on Mar. 16, 2018 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't do it. I have not introduced my dh before. And vice versa. It's the whole "You're better off not knowing them" thing. 

Shadylady33
by Member on Mar. 16, 2018 at 12:49 PM

I get that.

Quoting Foolsrushin:

I wouldn't do it. I have not introduced my dh before. And vice versa. It's the whole "You're better off not knowing them" thing. 

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:27 AM

I think I'd introduce them just to be polite.

bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:34 AM
I’m confused, this happened the other day but they’re divorced now?

Quoting Shadylady33:

The other day my husband and I were shopping at Sam's when we passed a man and his wife in the freezer section.  The man was kinda scruffy looking and his wife had the 'resting bitch face' and was covered with tattoos (not that that is a bad thing).  She looked like one of those mean biker women.

The man stopped my husband and they spoke for a moment  The woman hung back a bit and I waited for my husband to catch up.  When I asked my husband who the guy was he told me that it was a man from work.  I asked why he didn't introduce me, he told me because he was a jackass that did nothing but talk bad about his wife, called her his two dollar whore, and he was beneath me.  I just couldn't believe that someone would speak that way about their wife publicly!  Oh and he expected his crust to be cut off of his bread.  What an idiot!

They are divorced now.  Has your husband refused to introduce you to someone because they were a douche bag?

WickedOpal
by Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought everyone knew that 'The other day' could be anytime between now and a decade. LOL

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I’m confuesd, this happened the other day but they’re divorced now?

Quoting Shadylady33:

bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Crap! I forgot! I’m really tired. Lol

Quoting WickedOpal: I thought everyone knew that 'The other day' could be anytime between now and a decade. LOL

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I’m confuesd, this happened the other day but they’re divorced now?

Quoting Shadylady33:

WickedOpal
by Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this
It's OK. It's late as hell here. LOL

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Crap! I forgot! I’m really tired. Lol

Quoting WickedOpal: I thought everyone knew that 'The other day' could be anytime between now and a decade. LOL

Quoting Shadylady33:

bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:47 AM
It’s only 11:45 here but I’ve had a long week. It’s spring break so I’m working like crazy. Today was my 7th day, 2 more to go!

Quoting WickedOpal: It's OK. It's late as hell here. LOL

Quoting Shadylady33:

WickedOpal
by Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I just started my week. I feel you. Why are Mondays so damn long? It's 12:48 now.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: It’s only 11:45 here but I’ve had a long week. It’s spring break so I’m working like crazy. Today was my 7th day, 2 more to go!

Quoting WickedOpal: It's OK. It's late as hell here. LOL

Quoting Shadylady33:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)