Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We should hang one in every teenager's bedroom,right?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:42 AM
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this

rolling on floor

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 1:45 PM

BUMP!

BY2CO
by Member on Mar. 17, 2018 at 1:47 PM
Depends. I don't fret over seeing people's backs when they bend over or reach for something.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 17, 2018 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this

maybe some adults too. ;-)

Shadylady33
by Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:25 AM

bowing down

Stetsons-mommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 11:03 AM
I have to say that I grew up with very very conservative parents who I couldnt even wear straps on a shirt that were thinner then lasagna noodles. When I got to be older all I would wear was the sluttyer the better (please know I was a troubled kid that grew up in an extremely religious family. I have grown up lol) I would take clothes with me or hide them in my car and change when I left my house and got where I was going. While I don't think girls should be walking around with their boobs hanging out or in a belly shirt, I do think there is a happy medium. But that being said I love the sign lol
momofthem311
by Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I don’t have to worry about this with our daughter. She wouldn’t be caught dead looking like a hoochie
disciple123
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 11:15 AM

I think my one high school son (who has since grown up) got sick of hearing me say "I see London, I see France, I see someone's underpants.":)

jesuslover123
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:31 PM

ha! ha! 

We're mormon, so very strict on our kids about their clothes. Although, i do make an effort to sew a lot of them myself to save $$$!! no shoulders or knees in sight!

rainiebelle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:33 PM
Omg this is how I thought my kids to know if something is to small/ inappropriate to wear.
mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2018 at 12:35 PM
My teenager lives in jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. She would be mortified if she had to wear less clothes. 😂
(And, no, she isn't hiding anything.)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)