Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just had a stillbirth. Anyone else want to share with me

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 12:11 AM
  • 5 Replies
Im new to this site.  I just lost my baby girl three weeks ago.  I was just a little over six months and felt no movement one day.  I delivered our little girl and she was beautiful.  We named her Ellison Jean but called her Ella.   Wondering if anyone else would like to share their story with me and talk.  Im wanting to try and get pregnant again, but have alot of reservations.  I would love to hear from other women. 
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AngeliquesMommi
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 12:18 AM
Wow im so sorry to hear about your loss. I kinda know how hard it is to lose something you had for such a short time. My sister gave birth to her little girl around 28 weeks and she was alive for three days it was such a hard loss on all of the family. I still cry and tear up to this day thinking about her. My sister is has been trying since last christmas but she is so scared and it was really hard for her to get pregnant last time. I hope you have better luck and i wish you the best.
Jillysmom
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 12:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. Wish there was something else to say.
mechi2105
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 12:30 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing four years ago. I had a little boy. He was full term. We named him Benjamin. At first I was devastated, I couldn't stop obsessing over it. Then I realized that as corny as it may sound everything does happen for a reason. See my now five year old was diagnosed with autism shortly after our tragedy. I don't think that I would have been able to handle a baby and a child with special needs at the same time. Don't be discouraged and try again. Time will heal your pain, trust me I know. Take care and God Bless. If you ever want to talk or type fine with me.
beadfreakmom
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:59 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  The only experience that I have with this is that I used to work in Labor and Delivery and I have taken care of mom's who have delivered stillborn babies.  Have you spoken to a grief counselor?  Do you have a support system at home?  If not I hope that you find one to talk to to help you through this. (But keep talking to us too!  We are all here for you!)  I will keep you in my prayers!  God bless you!

Babs
mrsrkpruitt
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:07 PM
I'm sorry for your loss and I know how you feel. About 13yrs ago I had a still birth at full term. It was a little boy his name was Scott. For wanting to have another I would first find out what caused the first still born if you don't already know. and give yourself some time to grieve. I waited 6 mon and now I have a 12 yr old boy and he is full of life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)