Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi! I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself...

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:21 AM
  • 2 Replies
I am new here and wanted to say "HI"
I am relatively new to all of this online "stuff" so please bear with me as I set out on my journey of trying to figure out how to do everything.
I am a single WAHM of 3. Brenden is 7, Brianna 6 and Alyssa 16 months.
As I'm sure you can relate...I am often busy all day long........I find it difficult to find time out for me. I am looking to meet with other moms and hopefully make some friends on here.
Until Then.....
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ann_marie_0705
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:36 AM
Hey there
I'm new to this thing to, and was looking to meet a few people and make a few friends as well.  But so far I'm not doing something right, I think anyway.  I'm a SAHM of a 19 month old, and a really annoying husband.  Equivelent of a child right LOL  I can only imagine how hard it is to find time for yourself.  It's admirable that you can do it all on your own.  That thought scares the life out of me.  Kids they grow up so fast, my little baby isn't a little baby anymore.  Not really digging her growing up so fast on me.  But hey it happens.  Well just thought I'd say hello.  
christys3angelz
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 2:39 AM
hi! my name is christy and i'm sort of new to this too.anyway welcome hope you like this and make alot of new friends.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)