• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi I am new...and you all are the only ones I can talk to....

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
...because I have laryngitis.  LOL.  Oh my, yesterday not a sound would come out.  It was also my hubby's b-day and he said that it was the best gift I ever gave him....what a smart a$$! 

My sis invited me...hope I bump into her here.  And I just found my other sis on here too!  LOL, we just need to get the sil here and it will be a family affair!

But I would love to meet you all....it will take me a bit to learn the site...but I'm looking forward to it.
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrsrkpruitt
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:06 AM
 Welcome to the group. Im pretty new myself and still trying to learn the site. I hope to bump into you more and that you are feeling better.
GA1Mommy
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:15 AM
Welcome to the group.  I am very new myself.  If your kids are like mine, they are loving the laryngytis too!! LOL  Hope you feel better soon.
sammiegurl351
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 10:50 AM
welcome to the group add me if you want,my name is samantha im 39 and i have a daughter thats 16 visit my page and you can see her.her name is katrina.i have been apart of this group for about a month now i think and i love it and i know you will too.i just showed it to my sisinlaw hoping she will be on here.samantha
SherryL
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Hi, I'm new here also, seems like a great way to get to know other people. I just need to find a little more time for it.
My husband and kids too, I'm sure would love that as a bday gift also.

Sherry
cjcsmom3
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:08 AM
I just thought I would say hello, as I am also new here. I just joined yesterday. My name is Jennifer and I am the mother of 4, 3 of my own and a step-daughter. I live in New Mexico and I work full time as well. I work at my kids elementary school as the school nurse, so it's a great job. Ok, that's my highly interesting life so far, nice to meet ya! Jennifer
jjnaaucoin
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:22 AM
Ahhh...I know the feeling..it hasn't happened this year yet but I am sure come May I won't be able to talk either. I is aweful trying to yell at the kiddos like that. Welcome.
boysx5
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:57 PM
HI Sorry to hear you lost your voice. Glad to see you joined I am loving this site so much to see.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)