• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

hi i'm new here.  My name is Lores but everyone calls me lori even my husband.  We have a one and a half year old little girl.  i'm looking forward to meeting friends and exploring the site.

by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
boysx5
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 3:53 PM
welcome I'm Julie a sahm to five boys I also just joined and so far I'm loving the site.
AMYCA
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 4:01 PM
HI!!  IM AMY I AM NEW TO THIS SITE ALSO. LOTS OF REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN HERE.
AMY
healthymom
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Hi Lori, welcome! You will love this site! Everything you could ever think of that other Mommies are thinking, or advice etc. is right here.Cool
austindeana
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 7:16 PM
HELLO! NEW TO SITE TO!  MY NAME IS DEANA I HAVE 3 KIDS ALL UNDER AGE 3!  LOTS OF FUN!Laughing
exhaustedmomof4
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 8:07 PM
hi i am new to this site too and am looking forward to talking to other moms i have four kids all under the age of  seven my youngest is a preemie(25 weeker)Wink
CorKaarts4
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 8:38 PM

Hi there!  My name is Corrie and I am a mother of two boys.  My oldest is 6 years and the youngest is 13 weeks.  So far I am enjoying this site, and look forward to meeting many mommies.

Crisx08
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 8:42 PM
hey well Im cris and Im currently pregnate but the doctors say it might be a miscarriage. Anyways hope u have a good time at this site and we'll talk more.
Cris
MammaCat
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 8:49 PM
Hi Lori! I'm Cat. How's life???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)