Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My sons experience with getting blood drawen

Posted by on May. 24, 2007 at 12:21 PM
  • 1 Replies

Well bubba went back the the hospital for his blood work this morning. Boy was he a trooper! Well on the way in he fell on the sidewalk and skinded his knee, so i picked him up and carried him in the rest of the way. Well once we got to the lab and i sat him down i noticed there was blood all over his hands. He had also skinned his whole elbow up, so the ladies in the lab cleaned him up and he got a bandaid on his knee and his elbow. Well on to the drawing of blood, lol. They tried in his finger but he kept trying to watch the blood come out and they ended up not being able to get it because he wouldn't hold still, lol. So yea they had to draw blood from his arm. It took me and one other nurse to hold him still while the other took the blood, the first thing he said was " stop your hurting me"! lol poor guy got up once they was done and turned to them and said "buy ladies"! He was ready to go! So my son walked out of there with both arms bandaged, his finger and his knee. You should have seen the kids eyes in the waiting room when he came out looking like that, lmao!

by on May. 24, 2007 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
vicky86
by on May. 24, 2007 at 6:43 PM
That is too funny!!! You can only imagine what was going through the other kids mind...lol              
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)