Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
OK so I am sitting here on the computer and just hangin out with my kids cause the air quality is bad and it's a little too warm for them outside right now......anyway my DH just walks in the door all casually and such and he doesn't get off of work untill 4pm so I asked him what he was home so early for. He said he had a little accident at work so he pulls his hat off and he has 5 FREAKIN STAPLES IN THE TOP OF HIS HEAD. Not the small staples mind you the BIG ones. He works for a contractor that build bridges and puts in culverts and other work for the state...a big beam fell on his head ....and guess what the boss hasen't given out hard hats to the new guys yet...he had better do it soon or he is going to be hearing from me REAL soon. That's my hubby out there...I don't know what I would do if something happened to him...
by on May. 24, 2007 at 1:37 PM
Replies (11-12):
AnitaVersion2.0
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2007 at 5:33 PM
Pretty sure that's illegal, not having issued hardhats for workers in the construction zone.  Even VISITORS to any construction zone have to wear hardhats.
ivy801
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:41 PM
I was messed up from hitting my head in an accident, had seven stitches, keep an eye on him, he had a beam fall on him that's scary.I see a lawsuit don't feel intimidated by his boss or that company there's laws for a reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)