Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hello

Posted by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
    My name is Penny and I am a stay at home mommy of two and was hoping to make friends with other mom.I have a 3 and a half yr old son and 11 month old daughter,they keep me busy busy.
by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shshshockley
by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:46 PM
Hi Penny, My name is Shawn and I live in Columbus Indiana.  I am the mother of 3 pretty much grown children.. My oldest is 25yrs and has 2 children... 1 boy age 5 and 1 girl age 10mos.. ( that makes me the grandma of 2).... My middle son is 22yrs old and serves in the U.S. National Guard.. He has served in Afgahnistan and is now getting ready to be deployed to Iraq.. They say he will be gone by Feb. 1 2008.. and my daughter is 19... she still lives at home.. (most of the time anyway)..lol... she is starting college in Aug... She wants to be a jounalist..   I am 41 and have been married to my husband for 4 years... up till I married him I was a single parent for over 15yrs...  
I am new to this too.. Its just nice to have a way to meet other moms... and friends...  write anytime and add me as a friend if you like...  Nice To Meet You and by the way..... Your children are beautiful..
Take Care
Shawn
Robin
by Group Admin on May. 24, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
yankeechic
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:48 PM
Hi, nice to meet you! I live in NC and have 4 kids, 3 boys and a princess! I just joined too! I recently quit working and am enjoying being a SAHM. I just turned 30  and have been married for 9 years. I look forward to getting to know you! TTYL!
camir
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:53 PM
HI PENNY, MY NAME IS CAMI AND I AM A STAY AT HOME MOMMY OF 3. I HAVE AN 8YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ,5 YEAR OLD SON AND A 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. THEY ALSO KEEP ME VERY BUSY. I LOVE COMING CAFE MOM WHEN I NEED A BREAK , ITS WAY TO MUCH FUN... LOL. I HOPE TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER STOP IN MY PROFILE IF YOU EVER FEEL LIKE CHATTING JUST HOLLA.....
mamamia10
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:58 PM
Hi!  I'm new too but am older mom....3 grown kids, 1 teenager still at home and 5 grandkids!  Welcome to the club!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)