Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How rude of me!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:43 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm a member yet I havent properly introduced myself...my name is Simone and I'm a mom of 2 in North Carolina. I am originally from New York but we came to NC for a slower pace and an overall better lifestyle for our kids. When I have the chance I love reading and relaxing. I have a 2 year old named Alicia who is a complete shadow of the soon to be 4 year old Nia.

I am looking forward to making friends...you guys have a great day!!!
by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rox524
by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:49 PM
Hi there! and .
our oldest daughter wants to visit NYC. she also talks about going to school out there for fashion design. she's going to be 12 and her dad and I pray that she changes her mind. NYC is too far for my baby to go!

Again, welcome and sorry for rambling on.
hrdezurik
by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:50 PM

Hi My name is Heather DeZurik.

I live in Minnesota. I have two kids. Brady is three and Brookelyn is 21 months.  Just thought I would drop you a line.  Welcome to cafemom.

Heather

lovemykysa
by on May. 24, 2007 at 2:51 PM
Hi and welcome. I loved NC. Hopefully one day I can move back.
nialicia0305
by on May. 24, 2007 at 3:31 PM

Quoting Rox524:

Hi there! and .
our oldest daughter wants to visit NYC. she also talks about going to school out there for fashion design. she's going to be 12 and her dad and I pray that she changes her mind. NYC is too far for my baby to go!

ny is a great place for fashion...as much as i love it though i can imagine why you wouldnt want her to go far!!! I odnt want my kids going too far. But when they get older I will figure out where to send em...

E.D.I.
by on May. 24, 2007 at 3:32 PM
nialicia0305
by on May. 24, 2007 at 3:33 PM
hey everybody!!! how are the kids today?! Mine just woke up from a nap and they are having an icee...the only time where you wish kids didnt know their colors..lol
EscobedobyzMom
by on May. 24, 2007 at 3:34 PM
Hope you enjoy it here.
Rox524
by on May. 24, 2007 at 3:39 PM
mine are at school. YAY! but summer is a day away. ugh. it's almost time to go and pick them up.
Rox524
by on May. 24, 2007 at 3:43 PM

Quoting nialicia0305:

Quoting Rox524:

Hi there! and .

ny is a great place for fashion...as much as i love it though i can imagine why you wouldnt want her to go far!!! I odnt want my kids going too far. But when they get older I will figure out where to send em...

that's what I hear. we are planning a vacation there most likely next summer. this summer is already planned out. though hubby wants to drive and I want to fly! but  if gas prices continue to go up, I don't think it will matter if we fly or drive!
2timmom
by on May. 24, 2007 at 3:43 PM
hello my name is christine and ive been a member for about a week or so i have a son thats five and having a nother in july .im 23 and i love this site all the other moms no matter the age help in many ways with many and any problems you are having i want to welcome you .me and my boyfriend just relocated to pa from new york and we relocated for the same reason you relocated .so if you wanna talk just know you have a friend.                                                     
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN