Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

sensitivity

Posted by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
you know, i haven't been a member of cafe mom very long, but one thing i noticed is how sensitive some people are.  it's like having to walk on eggshells.  everyone, everyone has their own opinions on things and when you're in a group like this, it's okay not to agree with them and voice your own opinion, but when you delete peoples' comments, well that's just f***ing rude.  i have as much of right to comment and express my views as you do posting yours.  changing your little ditty and deleting my comment was childish.  does anyone feel the same as i do?  why be so sensitive?
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lesliedenise
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:05 PM
I feel exactly the same way!  Thats just how most people are, I guess!  It pi**es me off!
parkerkamismom
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:08 PM
I have to agree - if we all agreed on everything all the time, we would be pretty damn boring.  That's what makes this so great, being able to express your opinions and trying to see someone else take on things.
katiegirl
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:51 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion if someone doesn't like it they don't have to read it, just ignore it. Plain and simple.
R_Terry
by on May. 24, 2007 at 5:57 PM

Quoting katiegirl:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion if someone doesn't like it they don't have to read it, just ignore it. Plain and simple.

I agree with you that if you don't like it than don't read it, but I think sometimes people go too far and resort to insults and name calling and that's when the comments are deleted. I don't know what holli607's comment said so I'm not and can't comment on that one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN