Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hello i'm new

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 9:13 PM
  • 9 Replies
hey my names crystal and i'm married with 1 child a daughter. i'm looking for some new friends.
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tiger587
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 9:17 PM
hi. my name is Rosa. I live in Tempe, Arizona with my boyfrined and my 2  month old daughter. I'm just trying to meet moms because I'm new to this whole thing.
juleswine
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 9:18 PM
Welcome,
I'm recently remarried with 2 kids.
Enjoy, I just recently joined and am loving it....
mommyof3brats
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 9:20 PM
hi im a mother of 3 children live dover,delaware. and im married.i just started my page here about a week ago.if wanna chat message me.
Bye-Barbara
jeeniegurl03
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 10:00 PM
Hi Crystal. My name is Jennifer and I have 2 little girls. My oldest is 19 months and the youngest  is 2 1/2 months. I am married and I live in Maryland! I am also new, just signed up a couple days ago!
LilMsSunshine
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 11:06 PM
Hi..Welcome to CafeMom!  I'm Liz and I'm from New York...I am new here too..I have 2 boys, ages 18 & 15...If you want to chat sometime, just drop me a line..Kiss
mommielee
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 11:49 PM
hi how are you write back so we can chat . im a mom of two 5,8 yrs. old. my name is carol.
Mom2Mat
by on Feb. 28, 2007 at 12:02 AM
Hi! I am Loni, I am 25 and have a 5 year old son. I started my page today and am always looking to meet and learn from other moms! Drop a line if you ever want to chat!
ChristmasTwins
by on Feb. 28, 2007 at 1:14 AM
Hi Crystal , my name is Carrie I live in Florida and I will be married in December . I have identical twin girls born christmas day '06  and new to being a mommy.
lucid_dream169
by on Feb. 28, 2007 at 2:14 AM
HI! Im jacque and i have 1 boy named Bryan Michael.  I wanted to try this whole cafe mom thing out cause i stay @ home during the day.  It would be nice to talk to some one about my baby who actually has kids. All of my friends are still childless. What a sad way to live.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)