Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What has your child/children done to embarrass you?

Posted by   + Show Post
I have not seen this question posted yet- but what have your children/child done to embarrass you?

I can think of 2 things that my kids still talk about and RFLOL when they talk about it.

1. I was in the bathroom when the phone rang, my daughter, Hayley answered the phone and a gentleman asked if her mommy was there.  She said yes, and proceeded to bring the phone into the bathroom, as soon as she opened the bathroom door my son, Brett, yelled "Mom is taking a poop and it stinks!" Of course my daughter didn't have her hand over the phone,  and she decided to repeat what my son had just said to the caller.  He said thank you and hung up. - Never did find out who had called!

2. My husband and I were in Lowe's with the 3 kids when one of their automated announcements came over the PA system that someone needed assistance in the vanities.  My oldest daughter, Erin looked at us and said "why would they need customer assistance in their panties?"  As we were laughing-my husband who "didn't need a cart" dropped about 5 pieces of wood molding-and cussed "SH-T" and my son-looked at him and innocently replied-"oh you smell it too?"
Everyone in that aisle was laughing at us at that point!
by on May. 29, 2007 at 7:52 AM
Replies (31-31):
ihave3girls
by on May. 31, 2007 at 1:13 AM

You all know how your kids can go to Wal-Mart and make best friends with about 50 old ladies right? Well my 2 year old was with me on a trip where I had to pick up feminine products, well, an old lady walks up and starts talking to my daughter, and she says..."Hi, I'm Shelby!" the lady says "hi, are you helping mommy shop?" And Shelby says..."Yeah we have to get mommy diapers cause she pees her pants like me!" The lady just laughs and looks at me and says, "Don't worry hon, I have the same problem!" I was just buying pads! I was mortified!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)