Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hmmmm???

Posted by on May. 29, 2007 at 11:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
okay im a total bonehead right now, and most all the time!! im trying to make friends and would like to send out invites, can anyone tell me how i go about doing this?? thank you, and i promise i will get better at all this!!!
by on May. 29, 2007 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
eltacka
by on May. 30, 2007 at 12:03 AM
Ok if you see someone you like, click on their profile name ,it takes you right to their profile page and up by their pic it will say send so and so a message and below that it says invite so and so to be your friend you just click on that and you go to a message page you don't have to leave a message but you might want to tell them why you want to be their friend. And thats it ,you just have to wait for them to accept or deny or message back.
rox_on2
by on May. 30, 2007 at 12:14 AM
I;m thinkin you've got it figured out.
Roxy
Robin
by Group Admin on May. 30, 2007 at 11:04 AM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
AnnieGLawless
by on May. 30, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Welcome and I hope you got your invites out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)