Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HELLO I'M TRUE-68! JUST EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW SITE.

Posted by on May. 30, 2007 at 8:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'M A 2ND TIME BRIDE OVER 35! MARRIED NOW FOR ABOUT 6WKS TO MY BEST FRIEND OF TEN YRS! I HAVE 1 BC---AND 3 SC--(2 -16YR OLDS & 13AND 12) I'M EXCITED AND SCARRED!  JUST WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF AND FIND HONEST MEMBERS!

THANKS,

TRUE
by on May. 30, 2007 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ohioannette1
by on May. 30, 2007 at 8:51 PM
hi true, welcome to cafemom. my name is annette and i,m new too. over 40 with a 6yr old boy. look around lots of places to go and chat. you can always drop me a line. have fun.
gacgbaker
by on May. 30, 2007 at 8:53 PM

Hello and welcome!! So glad you are here!   Congrats on the marriage!

If you need any help getting around, be sure to send me a message and let me know!  You can all so go to the Getting Started section for tips on how to begin!

There are alot of great ladies here, so jump right in! You can go to the groups section and do a search for any groups that you think you might like, there is a group for almost anything! Some of the Groups that you might like are:

Moms of Teens
Moms of Teenagers
Step-parenting

Also, there are usually a bunch of people chatting in this groups chatterbox, it is a great way to meet alot of new people and get to know them!

Amber
Pregnancy Group Owner
Children's Health Issues Group Owner
purecountrygirl
by on May. 30, 2007 at 9:00 PM
Welcome my name is Tammy and It is nice to meet someone who is will to try love again....would love to chat more....
babybitz451
by on May. 30, 2007 at 9:00 PM
Hi I'm over 40 and an empty nester .My Daughters are 27 and 29 I also have one GC he is 3
BREEZEON
by on May. 30, 2007 at 9:02 PM
Hello true-68
an welcome my name is Pam i am 36 an also married to my best friend of 18 yrs we have 3 kids to grls ages 16 an 8 an a  young man he is 6..
ProudMama9497
by on May. 30, 2007 at 9:11 PM
Hi True-68. My name is Tawaina, I'm a new comer to this site also. I hope this will be a great experience for all of us. So I just wanted to say  welcome to this group and know if you just ever need to talk I'm willing to listen.
tinab37
by on May. 30, 2007 at 10:51 PM
Hi, welcome to CafeMom, it's a great way to meet new people, i'm 37 , have a 14 year old son, and have been married to my husband for almost 17 years, wow, time flies! lol.If you want, drop me a line.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)