Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Question For Everyone

Posted by on May. 30, 2007 at 11:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
has anyone here had to deal with The Division Of Youth And Family Services... for those that may be southern... i believe it is called Children's Services?
by on May. 30, 2007 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gin198806
by on May. 30, 2007 at 11:59 PM
yes but my case became unfounded if you would like send me a message on anything u want to know.
5minnymes
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:01 AM
Yes, I had to. I thought it was good but they are nosy. Do what you got to do to feed the kids and health insurance. No shame to my game!
LOL.
angelsgramma
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:08 AM
yes my daughter has dealt with them what do you need to know except they want to know your life story
JerseyGirl1982
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:12 AM
i was accused of a lot of things like hitting them and others... they took my kids about 3 weeks ago and i should be getting them back. they didn't even do an investigation... they said that they will do it later... its all because i got into a fight with my in-laws... they call them everytime they get into fights with people... they take it out on the kids, but i found out some really screwed up stuff... the state of New Jersey has a quota on the amount of kids they take out of their homes a year...
Snoozie
by on May. 31, 2007 at 4:00 AM
Relocate away from the in laws.
cdeboise
by on May. 31, 2007 at 4:05 AM
Yes, freaking nosy neighbors of ours decided that they were too good to come and talk to us so the decided to call them!!  Reasin being my son and oldest daughter were playing in our garage with a bucket and that my daughters hair was unkept and clothes too tight!!

Can you believe the bull!!  They called it having the children unsupervised.  Again bull.  They found out that we were not being neglectful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)