Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Abuse By A Stranger!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
i know how this is... my sister is 18... she had gone missing for a few days... when she finally came home i had to go there and tear her out of the house... she was crying and said its all my fault... at that time i really didn't look at her... when we got home she ran inside and went up to her room... i heard her crying hystericlly so i went up there... she was all bruised up and had 2 black eyes... her arms were all cut up and i thought that she was cutting herself... when i got a closer look her boyfriend was cutting her up with beer bottles... she then took 150 adivan, 2 bottles of Ridilin, and half of one of those costco size bottles of tylenol... she passed out and stopped breathing... i rushed her to the emergency room and she stopped breathing... they pumped her stomach and placed her in ICU... I almost lost my sister... promise if any of you ever see something like this please don't care what they say just get them help!!!!!!!!!!!
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sarahlove28
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:09 AM
oh my god.. is your sis ok? did that bastard go to jail?
lilmommashouse
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:11 AM
I'm glad you were able to be there to save your sister, I hope this never happens again. It takes a real man to beat on a woman doesn't it?
JerseyGirl1982
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:14 AM
the kid tried to break down the door at the hospital to get her when she went into mental health.. they are going to court but i think that he may get away with it
lil_mama07
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:18 AM
whoa, my sister did that sort of thing when she was 16...i am glad it didnt get that far though.  i would get a restraining order pronto!
smhjsmom
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:24 AM
Tell her she can make it thru anything and be there to support her no matter what happens! I know I have been there done that bought the t-shirt and burned it!  It  is no game and most women done say anything to anyone! They cant leave because of something the abuser holds over there head like a child!  It can get seriously worst! I hate to say that but it can! I know from personal experience! I hope she ok and that everything works out! She will be in my prayers! So will you and your family! Thank god above that I didnt try to hurt myself!

Juliepost25
by on May. 31, 2007 at 12:26 AM
wow!!! That is sad. I'm glad your sister is doing better, but I would get a restraining order against that guy so he doesn't hurt her again. My prayers are with your sister, and your family.....

Julie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)