Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mothers of 1 or more

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 10:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi my name is Jessica and i am new here today. I stay at home with 3 kids and one is 4 months. He usually takes up most of my time but he is sick and has been sleeping alot. My husband is out of town alot so i feel like a single parent. I take my kids with me everywhere i go. 3 kids have been a big change. My first two are only 22 months apart and my last two are 3 and almost in half  years. I kinda feel like i started over since my other two are so close in age. I kinda have forgotten the taking care ofs of and infant. so i feel as if i am learning all over again. Sometimes its easier to take care of my older two cause they tell me what is wrong and when they are hungry. Plus they sleep through the night. I love my new addition, but he has gerd so bad and it is frusterating. He probly is my last one and that does make me sad.
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jmenjrod
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 11:08 PM
Hi there, My name is Jaime and I am a stay at home mom of 4.. My oldest is 6 and then I have twins who are 4 and my littlest one is 3.. The twins and the youngest are only 11 months apart.... My friends little girl has that gerd and now she is on meds so that she isn't as cranky and she sleeps so much better..... So, my husband works alot of overtime and I am most of time by myslf with all the kids I take the eveywhere with me and feel like sometimes I never have time for me.... But hang in there as u know it does get a little better as they get older... And don't feel sad about him being your last one, cause like I said I have 4 and sometimes feel like I want more... It's just maternal instinct.... Love to talk W/B if you want....
starmom4976
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 11:25 PM
I WAS A STAY AT HOME MOM OF AN 8YR OLD AND A 5 YR OLD. I GOT A REAL PART TIME JOB WHILE THE KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL AND HOME WHEN THEY GET HOME. I JUST NEEDED SOME ADULT CONVERSATION, THAT IS WHY I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS PLACE...IT IS AWESOME HERE!!!!!! HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON, PS. I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE WHEN THE HUBBY IS NOT HERE. MINE WORKS ALL DAY AND I FEEL LIKE I AM MOMMY AND DADDY PUT INTO ONE. IT DRIVES ME NUTS SOMETIMES!!!!!!
sparkles9988
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 11:26 PM
aww i just wanted to tell you how adorable i think ur lil man is!! he is sooo adorable!! my sons 2 so i remember when he wasnt sleepin through the night and i definitely know how u feel!!! it feels like its never going to end and he will never sleep through the night!! but at least you know that that day will be here sooner than it seems now, it feels like yesterday i was gettin up every two hours to crying!! hang in there!!and the best of luck!
NettylovesAc
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 11:35 PM
First of all, I got to say, your son is sssssssooooooooo cute!!! well, my name is Jeanette and I have four children ages are as follows, 8,4,2and a half and 16 months. I am also currently pregnant, the baby is due April 29th, 2007. So, I know how it is to have so many children and then so many years and months apart. I am also, for right now, a stay at home mother, and I'm not use to this, but it is hard, I don't have a car, I eaither walk or take the bus and thats hard with all the kids including one in a stroller and one on top. Soon I will need a double stroller and the two year old riding on top. Believe it, if you have questions, I may have answers, especailly since I really have noone to help me, I haveto take the kids with me everywhere or I pay someone to keep them, I use to have them all in daycare, but since I am so far pregnant, I can't work and then noone will hire me, of course, but usually the kids are in daycare all the time so even on days I don't work, they were there, that way if I needed to do some errands, I had time to do it. Right now, I need my friends to help.
jessbing26
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 11:45 PM
Thanks to everyone that posted a note to me. I am glad i am not the only stay at home mom with a part time job, even though i knew you women were out there i just needed to find you. It helps to hear everyones stories. Thank you for the "so cute baby".
Robin
by Head Admin on Mar. 4, 2007 at 11:49 AM
That picture is SO cute!Smile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)