Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Jumpers,Walkers,Exersaucers What to do???

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What do you have???

Options:

Jumper!!!

walker!!!

Exersaucer!!

Other if other please let me know!!!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 69

View Results

What is best?? What do you have and rate them please!!! Let me know why you love it or why you hate it!!! I wanna get the best one for my daughter!!! I hate spending so much and it not be good. plus, I have heard bad things of walkers!
by on Jun. 7, 2007 at 1:37 PM
Replies (31-36):
yellyell
by on Jun. 7, 2007 at 4:50 PM
I have a saucer that turns into a bouncer, not sure if that is an exersaucer or not. I also have an activity dome and Ty loves it. He opens the door, climbs over the door. It is not something that confines him, but it keeps him busy!!! I also use a play pen alot, we got to cookouts and it is really convenient when its bed time or evern if we are trying to eat dinner. We feed him first, then let him play while we eat. Ofcourse, I still feed him, he doesn't like for me to eat without him. (lol)
anthonysmommy06
by on Jun. 7, 2007 at 4:51 PM
 My son has jumeroo and an exersaucer. WE never got my son a walker. The doctor told us that they are really bad for their legs. The doctor said that they don't help with their legs . So we got him a jumeroo and he just loves it. He also loves his exersaucer, but he likes his jumeroo better.
TableforSeven
by on Jun. 7, 2007 at 6:53 PM
We had walkers for all 5 of our babies.  Despite what you'll hear about how dangerous they are -- with PROPER SUPERVISION they are perfectly safe -- and all of my kids learned to walk on time (or early in a few cases).  They all enjoyed the freedom of being able to get around part of the house before they were really 'mobile' on their own power.

We always kept the walker in the living room - which was at the bottom of the stairs.  And the kitches is gated off for safety so they couldn't get in there with the stove or by the basement door.  I never used it as a 'babysitter' and was always there when they used it -- usually playing with them.

I've never understood exersaucers - what kid wants to stand there doing nothing but (possibly) turn in a circle.
And I am scared of jumpers since a girl I know nearly died as a baby by managing to get the cord wrapped around her neck.  Also - the things they hook to walls to - don't look study to me and I'd be afraid the whole thing would come crashing down.
tiggerzshorty
by on Jun. 8, 2007 at 2:42 AM
Thank you all so much!!! Wow I didnt think this many ppl would respond! Have a great day guys and ill let you know what I end up with !!!
JaYBirDi3
by on Jun. 8, 2007 at 2:48 AM
get the rain forest jumperoo! Michael loves it and so do i! it gives me a big break!
tiggerzshorty
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 7:45 PM
Thank you guys!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN