Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

hi im new

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2007 at 10:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
hey how are you all doing
im having my first child i find out tuesday what it is i hope that i can make lots of new friend who have chidren because i cant really talk to my friends at school about babys because they dont have any they are worryed about how they look boys shopping and partying and i cant worry about that any more i have to worry about my baby who will be here in july i cant wait
hope to hear from any one who wants to talk
autumn lane guyton
by on Mar. 3, 2007 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Robin
by Group Admin on Mar. 3, 2007 at 10:24 PM
Hi Autumn,

Congratulations!  That's exciting that you'll find out what you're having next week.

I have 2 other groups to recommend to you which I think you'll like and will be helpful...

Mothers 13-19 and mothers who had kids early  (Emma's group)

and

Pregnancy  (Amber's group)

Best wishes to you!!!  I hope you'll let us know if it's going to be a boy or a girl!

SmileRobin
veg4animals2006
by on Mar. 3, 2007 at 11:06 PM
Hi. I'm Jessica. I'm 18 and have a six month old son, Jesse. My fiance and I live in Mid MO. I'm a FT student studying early childhood development and hope to open my own daycare after graduation. My fiance works FT to support are family.

There is also this group available here.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TEENMOMS01
Orchidmom
by on Mar. 3, 2007 at 11:24 PM
Hi I'm Nicole, welcome to the group! I know exactly what you are going through right now. I had my first son when I was 17. Now I'm 27 with 3 boys!! Life is very challenging going through motherhood at a young age,but with the support of family and friends, and all of us here too, it will be easier. I hope you like it here and find new friends!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)