Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New to the site, tired new mommy looking for a good group.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 2:35 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I originally was a Myspace addict and decided to start exploring for other mommies to chat with. I'm a soh mommy of two wonderful toddler boys. Jacob is 3 and Noah is 13 mos. I'm looking for a good group to go to on those days when you just need to vent about some of the pressures of motherhood or maybe get some good advice. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!!
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2007 at 2:45 AM
HI, my name is Kari. I am a sahm of 4. you said you are 'soh' mommy. I am assuming that means stay at home mommy? If so there is a group of almost 2000 other stay at home moms and is very active.
This could be a good group for you. Here is the link
http://www.cafemom.com/group/sahm
Robin
by Group Admin on Mar. 4, 2007 at 7:07 AM
Hi mommyluv19,

Glad you're here!

Visiting the Stay At Home Moms  group is a good suggestion...  you may also want to chack out...

Raising Boys
Toddler Moms
20 Somethings
Young Mommies
Moms who are the ages of 25-35

Those are also very popular groups.  If you click on 'active groups', you'll see those and a lot of other groups that may interest you, too.

Another great place to write about your thoughts is in the journals (tab above).  Then, you will be able to keep your thoughts together on your profile page.  Other Moms will comment on your journal posts and you can comment on theirs...  When you add friends, they will be notified in their recent activity whenever you write journals posts.

Check it all out and feel free to join a bunch of groups and post in a few different places.  Then, you can see what you enjoy the most.   You are always welcome to post here, too!

I hope you have a great day!Smile
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)