Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My introduction!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 1:06 PM
  • 4 Replies
My name is Chelsie and I'm a 19 year old mom to Madison who is 8 months old.  I live in a small town in Maine and have been married a little over a year.  I stay at home with Maddy and enjoy writing, reading, knitting, crafting, music...and things like that.  God is the foundation of our family and I couldn't imagine it being any other way!  I hope to make some friends here, as I don't have many where I live.  :)

~Chels
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
snoo
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 1:08 PM
Welcome! Have you not always lived in Maine? You will make a lot of friends fast in here!
scootermom
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 1:13 PM
Hi, Welcome.  I'm Melissa.  I"m 30 years old and been married for almost six years.  I have a son Ryan he's 2 years old and we live in Illinois. 
KaysLife
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 1:32 PM
Hi.. My name is Heather. I am 20 and live in Virginia... I also stay at home with my baby girl all day. I love it. I hope you like it here..
veg4animals2006
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 1:37 PM
Hi. I'm Jessica. I'm 18 and I have a six month old son, Jesse. My fiance and i live in Mid MO. I'm a FT student studying early childhood development and I hope to open a daycare after graduation. My fiance works FT to support our family.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN