Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 3:27 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello to all Mom's and Nana's(thats what my grandkids call me) I am a Mom to 6 children (4 are mine and 2 are my hubby's but they are all ours as far as we are concerned) I have 8 grandchildren..4 boys and 4 girls...wow..the oldest is 30 and the youngest is 14 and raising a teenager is way different than when all the others were this age and when I think about it way different than when I was a teenager.  I stummbled on this site by accident but I am liking it already...I also have a myspace that I keep in touch with my kids and friends back in Florida with....Looking to make new Mom friends on here that I can relate too....Please feel free to add me if you like...Wishing everyone a very Blessed Day!  Reni
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
snoo
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 3:47 PM
Welcome, Reni!! I was trying to find a place to chat with people that don't know me and won't do too much judging. Boy, did I luck out. This is a wonderful site and I am hooked. Good thing I work on my computer 7 days a week, so I am able to be online a lot! Glad to have you aboard, and, without meaning to offend, you sound like you are in my age group. I am 42 with 2 kids that I birthed and 3 that were an inheritance. I work 2 jobs from home and take care of this mess of kids, and wouldn't change a thing, except maybe to have another one.
twilley7
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 3:52 PM
Hi..My name is Stephanie. I am a mom to five kids. Looking forward to making new friends. My work and kids keep me busy so this will be a great way to meet other mothers. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and God Bless.
veg4animals2006
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 5:01 PM

Hi. I'm Jessica. I'm 18 and have a six month old son, Jesse. My fiance and I live in Mid MO. I'm a FT student studying early childhood development and I hope to open a daycare after graduation. My fiance works FT to support our litle family.

My mom has nicknamed herself Nana as well. She took a few Italian classes, and Nana is Italian for grandmother!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)