Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

im new

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2007 at 7:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
hey all i am new and i just found out  that I'm pregnant a week ago my due-date is Jan 29th I'm scared to death but at the same time i have never been happier although i could do without the all the time sickness the hot flashes and always wanting sleep
by on Jun. 9, 2007 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jennylyn631
by on Jun. 9, 2007 at 7:22 PM
Congratulations! I am also new to this so we can be new together! I am also newly pregnant, 11 weeks to be exact. My due date is Dec, 30. Is this your first? Don't be scared although i'm not one to talk I worry about every little thing! With my son I was really scared too mostly because you just don't know what to expect but I really and truly loved being pregnant it is so exciting! Just wait until you have you have your first ultrasound or hear the heart beat for the first time!! You will love it too I know it. The sickness will pass, mine is pretty much gone now. Good luck!!
Girasolez
by on Jun. 9, 2007 at 7:23 PM
congrats. Don't feel scared.Just take good care of yourself and watch your sodium intake.  The months at first feels like its going slow but then its going to pass so fast, so enjoy your pregnancy.
khawley14
by on Jun. 9, 2007 at 7:32 PM
Hello and welcome! Congrats on the pregnancy! I think every first time mom feels scared at some point. Don't be afraid to ask questions. That is what we are here for. Take care and get some rest. I'm Karen by the way. I have 2 kids, Andrew 10 and Lauren 7.
littlemomarose
by on Jun. 9, 2007 at 8:03 PM
hello congrats and i wish you the best of luck. i hope everything goes well for you.
Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 10, 2007 at 6:03 AM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!  Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I recommend joining Amber's Pregnancy group. 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. 
Click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too. 

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post.

Have fun on the site!
Robin
ENFenimore
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 6:06 AM
Congrats. Is this your first? The sickness will go away. But probably will come back towards the end.
AnnieGLawless
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 7:54 PM
 Baby SmileyCongraulations on your baby and welcome to the group. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN