Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Way OT but I had to share

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 6:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
I am so happy!  While I was at Wal-mart yesterday I noticed that they had Santa Fe Ranch Lays. OK so the big deal is that around here they only sell them once a year. I love them soooooooooooo much and I only get them once a year.  So I bought 3 bags and I am going back next weekend to by 4 or 5 more!! I am eating them right now. They are sooooo yummy!!! I know its ot but I just had to share my joy!!!
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JaYBirDi3
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 6:35 PM
hahaha i know what you mean... funnel cakes are a once a year thing over here too! they make them only when we have our city corn festival.
dsloane11
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 6:42 PM

Quoting JaYBirDi3:

hahaha i know what you mean... funnel cakes are a once a year thing over here too! they make them only when we have our city corn festival.

OH I love funnel cakes!! Around here though we have funnel cakes almost year round. There is always some fair or carnival going on and they always have them. Come to Texas and have em year round!!!
JaYBirDi3
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 6:45 PM

Quoting dsloane11:

Quoting JaYBirDi3:

OH I love funnel cakes!! Around here though we have funnel cakes almost year round. There is always some fair or carnival going on and they always have them. Come to Texas and have em year round!!!
LUCKY! MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO TEXAS ...IVE BEEN THERE B4 TOO!
dsloane11
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 6:59 PM

Quoting JaYBirDi3:

Quoting dsloane11:

Quoting JaYBirDi3:

LUCKY! MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO TEXAS ...IVE BEEN THERE B4 TOO!
Its about the only good thing here!!! This state is kinda boring and HHHOOOTTT!!!!! Way hot!!!
Mrs.Myers
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 7:10 PM
I know how you feel. I LOVE the Planter's Peanut Bars. I can never find them anywhere except the Drug Store. The clerks thinks I'm crazy. All I ever go in there for is to buy wahtever is left of them in the box up by the candy counter. And I know I'm being ripped off that way (price wise) but I don't care. I have to have them!
StaceyL
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Mrs.Myers:

I know how you feel. I LOVE the Planter's Peanut Bars. I can never find them anywhere except the Drug Store. The clerks thinks I'm crazy. All I ever go in there for is to buy wahtever is left of them in the box up by the candy counter. And I know I'm being ripped off that way (price wise) but I don't care. I have to have them!

Have you considered ordering online? That may be cheaper.
thisnametaken
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 8:44 PM
I used to feel that way about the McDonald's shamrock shakes.

One year I went to order one and they had run out.

Man was I bummed.
Mrs.Myers
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 9:24 PM

Quoting StaceyL:

Quoting Mrs.Myers:

Have you considered ordering online? That may be cheaper.

You know, I never even thought of that and I do a ton of on-line shopping. Thanks for the suggestion!
rant913
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 9:26 PM
Not sure if anyone remembers but I used to love love love the McDLT at McDonalds.  That's where there were 2 sides in a box for the burger.  They put all the hot stuff on one side & the cold stuff on the other & it was EXCELLENT.  I loved them.  But you know how it goes...when you find something you really like they get rid of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN