Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I think this girl is in love with my boyfirend....i need help

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 9:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
someone please I need advice bad this girl is crazy constantly trying to break us up
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jessrich1000
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 9:28 PM
I can try to give you the best advice that I can...I would suggest that you pay attention to your boyfriend and where his attention is drawing towards. yes, pay attention to the girl, but I believe that it takes two to do anything, even something minor, in other words, pay attention to the girl less, and your boyfriend more. If your boyfriend is showing interest in this girl, then I would say to discuss this with him, and make sure that he is not wasting your time.
Princess2000
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 9:31 PM

Quoting jessrich1000:

I can try to give you the best advice that I can...I would suggest that you pay attention to your boyfriend and where his attention is drawing towards. yes, pay attention to the girl, but I believe that it takes two to do anything, even something minor, in other words, pay attention to the girl less, and your boyfriend more. If your boyfriend is showing interest in this girl, then I would say to discuss this with him, and make sure that he is not wasting your time.

I agree.
AnnCedar
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 9:33 PM
It doesn't matter what she does only what your boyfriend does. Talk to him. Let him know how you feel and how uncomfortable it makes you. Maybe then he'll talk to the girl and tell her to back off. If he doesn't then you need to pay attention. Why would he not want her to back off? Does he feel like he doesn't get enough attention from you? Or is it something else? But before you jump to any conclusions find out what your man has to say about the situation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN