Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

"Romance" party game ideas??? Help!

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 3:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi ladies, so I'm having a Pure Romance party and I'm trying to think of ideas for games.  The last one I went to we had to stuff marshmallows in our mouth and say "plump peckers".  Anyone have any ideas??
by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cajunjenn
by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 3:51 PM
I do  Passion Parties, myself.  I do the "have you ever" game.  There's two ways to play this.  I'll tell you the way to play if you have 10-20 guests.

You come up w/have you ever questions ie. Have you ever given road head?

Each woman will do one of two things...if her answer is yes, she will move to the seat next to her.  If it's no she'll stay seated.  And yes, if one person stays seated and the other has to move they get sat on LOL
The winner is the person who makes it back to their seat first.

Jenn B~Raceland, LA
Check out my showdowns!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/showdowns/archive.php?view=user_all&user=304268 

And a great place to share: IF YOU ARE AS ADDICTED TO VOTING & CHALLENGING AS I AM COME JOIN THE SHOWDOWN ADDICTS GROUP!http://www.cafemom.com/group/showdownaddicts

Marlin & Jennifer          Seth                 Lillian                 Snoop

Mrs.Maki
by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 3:53 PM
there is a "pecker" ring toss game out there, i played that one and it was funny.
sahmomof2
by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Hot P'Dildo:  You get the 16 inch double header and make the girls pass to one another using only their knees to hold it (NO HANDS!) while playing music.  When the music stops, the player left with the double header is out, and so on until there is a winner.  A twist on Musical chairs.

The Lap Game:  You ask a list of questions like "Who got kissed before they came here" and anyone who answers yes, moves one seat to the right.  Gals end up sitting on each others laps.  First one back to her seat wins.

Stick in the Hole:  You break people up into groups of 2 and give each pair one roll of toilet paper and a broom stick.  The person with the broom is blindfolded, and the other holds the TP roll between their knees.  First pair to insert broom stick (held between their knees BTW) into the TP roll wins.

Weiners:  You put everyone in a circle and pass around a hat full of everyday questions (IE What do you brush your hair with).  Everyone must answer with the response "WEINERS".  if the person smiles or laughs, she is out.

Bust or Booty:  As guests arrive, ask them to take some TP.  Don't tell them what it's for.  At the end of the presentation, have them pull it out and have them wrap it around the hostesses bust or booty (your choice).  The ones with the right amount of TP wins.

I'm a consultant, so I know a ton of games.  If you don't like any here, I can list more.  These are my faves though!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
melamomcm
by on Apr. 21, 2008 at 3:57 PM
I used to be a Pure Romance consultant.  Your consultant should have a ton of game ideas.  As the hostess, this is something you should not have to worry about...your responsibility should be getting as many guests as possible, food and drinks, and having fun!  If you're unsure, contact your consultant to find out what she has in mind and what kind of prizes she will be offering.  Hope you and your friends have a great time!

Carrie Miller
Proud Member of The M.O.M. Team
www.themomteam.com/carriemiller

jenn2001
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I just started with pure romance and my sponser doesnt have alot of game ideas can i have more of urs im in a very small community and all my girls already know all her games

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)