Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New-comer saying hello!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
Hi All!!

I'm a newby and have to admit that I'm a little myspace/blog/etc. challenged. I'm new to all of this and hope to find some friends who are moms who I can share thoughts and feelings with; as well as, be a great listener to those who feel like sharing with me!

I'm so proud to be a mommy and have waited for it all of my life. I'm 31 years old and a first-time mom to my wonderful, beautiful, 5 1/2 month old baby girl, Ashley Annabelle:
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:00 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you!  Ashley is beautiful!!!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post 
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom.

The
Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

2007 Babies
New Moms - First Time or Startin...
Moms who are the ages of 25-35  
30 & 40 Something Moms

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

mamalove0207
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:07 AM
Hi!!! You're gonna love it here!! Ashley is beautiful. I am Marie, I'm 28, mom of Justin (4 1/2), and 33 weeks pregnant with a girl, who we are calling Layla Belle. Add me as a friend if you like.
T-Rentsmommy06
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:09 AM
She is so beautiful with those big brown eyes! Congrats on being a mommy, you've come to the right place to talk! =]
melanie7713
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:20 AM
welcome to club mom ashley is beautiful. enjoy being a mom.
JEALOUSY
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:35 AM
hi, u sure will find friend here. i have been here for about 2 months and i went from never being on the computer to always on this site. i love it.

jealousy
MAKAYLASMOM411
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:38 AM
hi. you are going to become addicted to this. I am on every time my kid nap and go to bed.  you can add me as a friend too!
julsie5
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:51 AM
Welcome to CafeMom!! Your daughter is beautiful! I thank God for my little girls (and little boys) everyday. I am 35, soon to be 36 and mother of 5 children combined..I have 2, Jacob 11, and Madalynn soon to be 10(we have the same bday) and my husband's 3, Meghan 14, Jordan 10, an Justin 10 (yes, he has twins). We are very busy but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
I hope that you find Cafe Mom a warm place to share ideas and meet new people. I am also addicted like some other moms have shared. Please add me as friend if you like. I enjoy meeting new people..

Take Care and enjoy that little girl. She'll grow up very quickly!

Julie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)