Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Procrastinating

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:58 AM
  • 15 Replies

Lets face it, we all do it. Some look at it as being lazy, but I see it as procrastinating. What do you procrastinate?

~Doing the dishes at the last minute once they have reached the rim of the sink
~Doing the laundry, by the time I do it takes up my afternoon

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shoemomma
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:02 AM
Usually doctor's appt and paperwork related stuff - disconnecting services and things like that
lewisam

Yep I procransinate on the Laundry... it makes me so mad that I do it that way.  It really doesn't take that long to do but in my head it takes years to fold on load and it takes like 10 mins... I need to do it in the am to get it out of the way, but I wait until mid afternoon, then we are busy and then it is 10 at night and I am folding laundry just so that I can get into bed.

tarita
Right now I'm procrastinating.  It's my only day off and I have a 101 errands to run and I'm on this computer.

confused-mom
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:03 AM
it thank it it putting away my laundry  i don't problem getting it washed and dried it is just folding and hanging that i don't like and cleaning my bathroom i hate cleaning my bathroom because with my kids leaving toothpaste in the sick and husband leaving hair all over the place i just hate doing it.
ceciliam
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:03 AM
I'm procratinating right now!LOL!!
I have a package to mail out to a customer
I have 3 diaper cakes I need to make for some customers.
I have a new line of diaper cakes I have yet to get started on
Plus all the house work!!!

ceciliam
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:05 AM

Quoting confused-mom:

it thank it it putting away my laundry i don't problem getting it washed and dried it is just folding and hanging that i don't like and cleaning my bathroom i hate cleaning my bathroom because with my kids leaving toothpaste in the sick and husband leaving hair all over the place i just hate doing it.
I also don't mind doing the laundry...but I hate folding and hanging. When I was younger and lived at home I would pay my sister to hang and fold my laundry.
fariemajic63
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:10 AM
I procrastinate when it comes to study. Once i get going I do good. It is just picking up the book that gets to me. I used to hate putting laundry away so I made the kids their piles and let them put them away, then all I had to do was put stuff on hangers.
NursingStudent
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:17 AM

Im doing it right now....!

My family flys in in 5 hours and I have to clean house, run errends, figure out a fathers day gift, and just basically run around like a chicken with its head cut off!

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:21 AM
On the weekends I procrastinate EVERYTHING! During the week I dont have time to procrastinate...
josette
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:30 AM
~ when it comes 2 housework - very bad procastinator - once i get up 2 do it - i do it -

~ right now the laundry coz my washer is broke down - gotta get it 2 the laundromat -

josette

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)