Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What bugs me..

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:36 PM
  • 30 Replies
1. People who talk, eat and drive at the same time..

2. People that tailgate you thru a school zone..(makes me want to slow down quickly and let them hit me)

3. People that drive in the fast lane-far left lane with their left blinker going..Where they goin'?

3.People standing in the express lane with a full cart..

4.People that  wait till all their  items are scanned before they pull out their checkbook..

5. Rain-checks-stores don't always stock enough for big sales..

What bugs you?
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:41 PM
I know exactly what you mean.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:44 PM
What bugs me most is when people drive and talk on their cellphones at the same time.  Good way to cause a wreck.  I also agree with all of yours.  Specially the express lane thing.  I use to work as a cashier and I heard about it all the time.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:49 PM
I agree with yours and with Pami's but I also don't really like it when slower traffic is in the left hand lane, especially when there are three to four lanes that they could be in.  I don't like tailgaters period because you never know when you will have to slam on your breaks at the hand of someone in front of you.  People who cross the lines when they are taking a curve makes me mad as well.  Also another one is when the driver is talking to his/her passenger and they feel the need to take their eyes from the road and look at the person they are talking to. 
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:25 PM
Don't get me started on driving annoyances! My husband swears I have road rage, but I digress.  What I hate most is when people don't accelerate in the acceleration lane, therefore leaving you to go 20 while trying to merge into traffic going 65.

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:33 PM
My  husband has a cell phone..He never answers it! I think its a 'guy' thing!..I don't call him just to chat, usually there's a problem..grrrrr..LOL
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:42 PM
people that CAN'T stop texting while they drive.

people who try to hard to be funny.

people in customer service that just see you standing there and don't ask you if they could help you.

people in movie theathers that laugh SO loud they ruin the funny moment.

When you go into a store to buy something (let's say jeans) and they ask you if they could help you and you say "just looking" and they keep on watching you and following you throughout the store as if you were going to steal something.

people in the drive thru that take a year to order something.

people who hit and run.

people who don't stop talking, ever.

people who think that just because they have money they could treat others like garbage.

and you know little things...

like going into a public bathroom and realizing way too late that there's no toilet paper. 

and having the biggest craving for a baked potato from wendys and when you go there are out of potatoes!

I could go on forever...

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:02 PM

Oh, that really bugs me-people on express with a full cart!!!
Long lines in a grocery store-enough registers-but not enough cashiers!!

People-who tailgate-period!!
People who make left turns in front of me, when I have the right of way!

People who can't read a sign that says, NO turn on RED-but will sit behind you and lay on the horn!!

People who blast their car radio-like they are in a club and no one else is around! Especially at night!
Motorcycles who ride in the center lane-or on the right or left shoulder to get around traffic!!
People who throw cans and other trash out their car windows!!

I probably could go on, but that is enough for now, LOL

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:35 PM
The worst for me is when the speed limit is say 40 mph and the car in front of you is going 30-35mph...i mean come on, at least do the posted speed limit.

People on cell phones who dont use a hands free set.

Taco Bell who forgets half your order when you go back in to get it fixed, the cooks get all pissy about it.

People in stores or restaurants who like to hand out unwanted advice, or shoot over dirty looks!

Dogs who bark at night all the time!

I like loud music in cars, but not late at night in a neighbourhood, that bugs the hell out of me!
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:20 PM
~ Definetely tailgaters

~ Why doesn't the cashier ever say anything to these people that come into the express lane w/ more than their supposed to?

~ A group of people that come and cut in front of you just bc they know someone in line. 1 or 2 people is one thing, but anymore than that is just plain rude and really ticks me off

~ Drivers that just push you out of the way going 65 mph w/ no blinker just bc they waited til the last min to get over

~ When you're clearly interested in something on tv and someone just keeps talking and talking. My hubby and sis do that to me ALL the time.

~ When my dogs get right in front of my feet while I'm trying to walk, and instead of moving to the side they just keep backing up and get me all tripped up.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:27 PM
**what bugs me is when im out with my son & husband(he's black) & people juzt stare ..i be like wutt u lookin at...!!! aaghhh

**dumb lil teenagers laughin & actin stupid thru a gOod mOvie....

**know it alls bug me!!!

**when sOmeOne eats my favOrite snack!!!

**when theres no toilet seat cover in public bathrooms!!!

** when people take fOrever 2 order fOod,& sOmetimes its juzt a burger or sOmethin small!!!!

i can go on for hours!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)