Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom of FIVE

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am a newcomer also. I have a son who is 17yrs. He will be senior this year. A daughter who is 16 and will be a junior this year. Another daughter who is 15 and will be a freshman this year. And yet another daughter who is going into the 7th grade this coming year. And then my sweet baby boy who is 9 and he will be going into the 4th grade. I am a SAHM. Somedays I feel like I am going crazy. They are ALL into different activitys. And that makes things very heckty.  Some days I feel like I never get enough rest or sleep. I hopeto hear from other Moms like myself!!
Leslie
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ABCmomof5
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:44 PM
I guess i can't say that I am like you...yet. I also have five children, but my oldest is going to be 9 in August. I should probably chat with you so I know what I have to look forward to.
Pamie28
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:47 PM
I am right there with you.  I am also a mother of 5.  Mine are 18, 17, 16, 16 and 10.  I know what you mean about going in 30 different directions at once.  It gets crazy sometimes.  We will have to see if we can give each other some good advice.  Good luck to you!!!
madhouseof5
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:10 PM

Mummy of five here too,

my older two have left home now

One doing teacher training, He is 22 next week!!!!

one who is away for summer working in a summer camp He is 19

then have two sons still at home a 15year old and an 11 year old

and then there my 4 year old daughter she will be 5 this July

We live in England

Hope you have fun here and find lots of friends
Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 14, 2007 at 4:23 PM

Hi again!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post 
Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom.

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

Moms of Teens
Moms 2 Many

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

TableforSeven
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 5:53 PM

Hello!
I'm also a SAHM to my 5 crazy kiddos.  I have three daughters ages 14 (just finished 9th grade), 10 (just finished 5th grade), and 8 (just finished 2nd grade) - and two sons ages 4 (just finished PK) and 3 (still home with mom full-time).

Welcome!

firemans_wife
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 5:55 PM
I too am a mom of 5! 4 girls and 1 boy! My kids are 13,12,11,10 & 8! My son is the baby! Drop me a line if you ever want to talk!

Sandy
amandasrainbow
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:01 PM
Hi; I'm also a Mom of 5
3 yr old daughter;
13 yr old son in jr high;
16 yr old son;
19 yr old son works;
21 yr old daughter in college;

Amanda
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)