Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to cafemom and looking for friends

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
i am 37 weeks and cant wait to drop this baby.lol. i am expecting my 3rd child but fist boy. i would like to have this baby by next week because my husband is going away on my due date which is june 28 so if any of you have any suggestions please reply i am desperate.

crystal
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jenny108
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:19 PM
walk &sex
TYMIKAH
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:23 PM
HELLO I ALSO JUST HAD MY 3RD BABY BUT I FINDLEY HAD A GIRL.WHAT I DID TO GET MY BABY TO COME IS WALK A LOT .
momof3lovingkid
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:24 PM
walk sex and play with nipples. thats what the docs told me with all three of mine.
Apples2Oranges
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:25 PM
Ask your doctor if he/she would be willing to induce your labor a bit early.  The most he would say is no.  It is worth a try.  Good luck and I hope you have a healthy delivery.  Take pictures to show hubby just in case he has to miss the event.
CountryMusicMom
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:28 PM
Hot shower & sicilian pizza & grape soda...this was my Doctors prescription & it WORKED!!! mY 3RD SON WAS BORN WITH IN 24 HRS.

GOOD LUCK

gacgbaker
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:29 PM
Welcome to cafemom!  Congrats on the baby that will be here soon!  I can only imagine how nervous you are with your husband going out of town on your due date! 
Things that I have heard that help are:

Castor Oil (but please don't do that one unless your doctor approves, it can have some bad side effects for both you and baby)
Spicy Food
Walking
Sex
Raspberry tea
Ask your doctor to strip your membranes
Nipple stimulation

Those are just a few, but please feel free to stop by the Pregnancy Group to try and get some more!

Amber

Pregnancy Group Owner

Children's Health Issues Group Owner

Christian Finances Group Owner

Sharron_
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 6:37 PM

I would check with a doctor first, as although 37 weeks I believe is classed as full term, your baby may not be quite ready, so I would try and leave it at least another week.  But I can understand how you feel, especially as your husband is going away. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)