Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PAINS

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 7:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

i am 31weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, ages are 10 months and 27 months and this one is due a day after my second child in august and for the past 2 weeks i have been getting morning sickness and getting very weak with sharp pains in stomach and i have never experienced this with first 2 pregnancys, not even morning sickness. does anyone have any suggestions for me. i recently moved too va and in the middle of finding a doctor.

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
chrissynharry5
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 7:55 PM
I dont know what that could be, but, it never hurts to be cautious. Go to your local ER tell them whats going on, if nothing comes of it, maybe you can get some good referances for an OB.
khawley14
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 8:02 PM
I agree, go to the ER. They'll be able to check you out to make sure everything is ok and they should be able to give you a list of Ob's. Good luck  and let us know how you make out!
youngmomma85
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 10:21 PM
update....
i went too Er today, iv been ignoring the pain and today it got so bad it put me in tears and too my knee's, they did blood test, pee test, ultrasound and my white blood cells were down and they saw my cyct on my right cervix is the same size as before, 3cm and they said my right kidney is overlarged which is due too pregnancy and should go down after birth but the pains are mostly from my cycst which is just twisting back and forth and can eropt anytime, so they gave me tylonal with coden and if that does'nt ease the pain in a couple day's ill have too have surgery too get it removed with will put the baby in danger
jdobrydnia
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 10:24 PM
oh wow!!!  good luck i hope you don't need surgery
tinkonthefly
by on Jun. 30, 2007 at 10:25 PM
Please consider going to the ER to be checked out...remember better safe than sorry.
Morning sickness...boy do I remember those days.  I had it bad. My doctor recommended gatorade to replace lost electrolytes and plain saltines to settle the quessiness. Those two things worked like a charm but again. since you are having pains see a doctor so they can double check and give you a peace of mind
youngmomma85
by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 3:22 PM

has anyone had too have a stent put in before????
i am scared too death! tomorrow at 1030am i have too have a stent put in, it's a little tube, as thin as a spaggiti string, it goes into the bladder to the kidney. i have a enlarged kidney and nothing is seeming too help with the pain so they are going too do this until august 2nd i will be induced. my due date isnt till august 19th but there's no way i could go that long cause it can damage my kidneys permenitly if not already. i am afraid, iv never had surgery before and my doc said there's a chance that i could go into labor during the surgery. im afraid for my baby mainly.
anyone have any advice for me. please help.

gottaluvjesus
by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 3:55 PM
I'm so sorry you are going through all this drama during your pregnancy.  Try to stay calm and trust your doctors.  Medicine is so advanced today...l'm sure they will do the best for you and the baby.  I will be praying for you.  Please send an update.  I'm a fellow Virginian and mom of 3.  Feel free to add me to your friends.  God bless and try not to worry!
Sincerely,
 Amy

P.S.    If you live near Chesapeake or VA Beach,  Virginia  Center for Women is fabulous!  I had all 3 of my boys with them.  It's right near Chesapeake General Hospital.
youngmomma85
by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 9:05 PM
thank you so much for your kindness. i will put an update on here tomorrow night and let everyone know how thing's went. im actually going too try and talk to my doctor in the morning and see if there's anyway he could just check my baby's lung's too see if there developed enough and just be induced instead. there's no sence in having the stent in if he's fine too give birth now. how much could 12 day's early hurt,
youngmomma85
by on Jul. 20, 2007 at 9:07 PM
o yea, im not living in virginia anymore, im in manchester maryland now. just gotta update my profile but thank's for the advice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)