Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED PREYERS AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO TO TRUST!! 2 IN ONE KINDA LONG!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:35 PM
  • 1 Replies
First, i need preyers from each and every one of you for riends of mine and their daughter! Sh was born more then three months ealry weighing 1 lb. 4 oz. Nicole had an infection in her sack and it thru into labor an dthey had to let her have little gaven cause the infection would have killed her! She was in the hospital for 8 months and recently came home, i just got call and she is back her jaundice is really bad and is casing a lot of damage to her liver and alot of other things r going wrong... please prey for little gaven and family! Second, it was a nationwide story! Raytone Wilson was charged with the murder of his girlfriends baby in delaware, OH! Well this guy was a good friend of mine and lived with one of my best friends and was her kids babysitter and never even put them in the corner! My friend went on national television and stuck up for him! The babies mother was a joke let me tell you! she beat him and let him go wet all night, got drunk and did drugs and fell asleep outside and let her baby stay inside. i know this cause it hapened one night while i was around and i knew i should have done something and now im sorry but i took care of that little boy while she was passed out in the car at my best friends house... the only reason she was even there is cause tone lived there or she would have never been alowd. I only witnessed it once but i heard afterwards it happened a lot but it was to late.. anyways, we all stuck up for him and guess what, now we look like fools. he admitted to it, yep! he was playing a video game and the baby wouldn't stop crying so i guess he picked it up by its throat and threw him and it killed him. He just plead guilty two days ago after sitting in jail for months and having all these people send him money and try to help him out and now he really did it! it goes to show.... u never know who u can trust! sorry had to get this out! (oh yeah the littl boys babysitter had proof to that the mother was beating him before she ven got with tone and children services never did anything and now one lady got fired cause of it)! what is this world coming to? We can;t even trust the state???
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kaev07
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:51 PM
oh my gosh, that is so sad. you are in my prayers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)