Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My name is Brenn and I'm confused on queasiness

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:02 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hi roomW, my name is Brenn and I live in New Mexico with my husband of almost 1 yr. I am currently looking for chats on TTC. We currently do not have children but hope to someday really really soon. I also have a question for anyone to answer : Could someone please describe to me in detail as best as possible what queasiness or nausea is? I've never been one to get sick ever so I am a little in the dark here. Dont laugh I might have secret knowledge of something u might be in the dark about. I am trying to figure out if its more of a heartburn feeling or a nausea feeling or what. So if u can help please respond and feel free to be a buddy. TY to any one who responds in advance.
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
thebratpack
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:06 AM
I would describe it as feeling like your going to throw up but you dont really need to but just wish you could so it would stop
Wanda1288
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:10 AM

Queasiness is when you get a sick feeling in your stomach.(like you arer going to throw everything up thats in your stomach) Hope this helps a little. Good luck in the future

Dythanem
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:12 AM
If you've never really been sick (nausea, vomitting, etc) then I can certainly see where your question came from.  I was like that the first time I had heartburn during pregnancy -- thought I was dying!  The best way I can think to describe the two is that heartburn feels like someone is sitting on your chest -- lots of pressure.  Nausea is down lower in your stomach and is sorta like that feeling you get on a roller coaster or an airplane when your stomach 'drops' -- but it stays like that.  Hopefully you won't have to deal with much of either when you become pregnant.  :)

Best of luck to you!
BrennDV
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:30 AM
Thanks for the input, I feel urs was very helpful. Have u ever felt like there is a choking down sensation in ur throat, but there isnt anything there to hold down?? You know what I mean. I dont feel it is heartburn cause it doesnt "burn' or anything of that sort. Let ;me know if u've experienced this and thanks again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)