Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you had a chance to redo anything in your life what would it be?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:06 PM
  • 14 Replies
So many times as mom's we look back at our lives and we wish that we could change one thing what would that one thing be for you

I would of gone to school sooner so that I could get into forensic's.. But my x husband would not of allowed it.
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rdmclarty
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:07 PM
I would have finished college, but I still plan on it once all my kids are in school.
johnnysmom912
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:09 PM

i would have definitly put more emphasis on my education, instead of partying through my teen years and early 20's.  i have my hs diploma, but i really wish i would have gone to college.  It's never too late though, once my son is in school i'm gonna really think about what  i can go to school for.

palmyramom
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:11 PM
i would never have quit my first job. i loved that job but went somewhere i could make more money and after two months that place closed down and my old job was already taken. i kick myself everyday for that.
heystaceyk
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:11 PM

Finished getting my RN license before having children.  Now, I have to start all over.  But it's okay, because I would never give up the opportunity I have had to stay at home with my kids full time while they are little.

dms1209
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:12 PM
May sound corny, but nothing.  If I changed even the smallest thing, I may not have met my husband, got married and had my 2 beautiful boys.  Wouldn't change a thing, I believe everything happens for a reason, even if I don't understand why.
urromancelady
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:13 PM
I would not redo a thing! Ive had some pretty crappy things happen to me, but I have learned from them, and became a better person. I love me, I wouldnt change it for the world.

http://www.victoriasmida.pureromance.com/
doylemom1206
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:19 PM
Ok- here goes...
I would have been completely faithful to my husband from the beginning. He is an amazing person and by the grace of God we've been able to get past it. There is nothing in this entire world that would EVER make me hurt him like that again. I know a lot of people are probably wondering why I would put my business out there like that, but it's an honest answer to the question. It's not something I'm proud of.

C.C.of2
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:23 PM
There are many things I would do over....if...I believe now that things have happened the way they did for a reason. For instance, I would not have married my first hubby, but then I would not have my oldest daughter. I would not have been in the destructive relationship between hubbys, but then I would not have met, married and had a daughter with my current hubby. So, yes, I would do things over, but then I would not be where I am today or have what I have. So, I guess I am grateful for the past and have learned from the mistakes.
lifeofchaois
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:25 PM
Nothing.  Sure there are some things that could have gone better, or that I regret but....if I changed even one thing than my life now wouldn't be the same.  Everything happens for a reason and those reasons shape my life.  I just have to learn from the past~good and bad, rather than wishing I could go back.
outnumbered4to1
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:25 PM
I would totally have gone to college. While having money problems I really would like to get a job and help with money but can not afford to pay for child care with the money I would be offered.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)