Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey all

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hey everyone. I'm Katherine and I'm about to be 20. My first baby is due on July 26th, a boy named Landon Anthony. I joined cafemom to meet other moms and hopefully get some great advice.

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jomi
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:32 PM
  Hello and welcome to CafeMom!! It is really great to have you here!
Take a minute and check out the many different groups that may interest you. And don't be shy about sending out some friend invites! A helpful place to start is the Getting Started Guide page.
 As far as advice goes...... You came to the right place!
               Hope to hear from you!  --Michelle

JaYBirDi3
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:33 PM
hello and welcome!
soontobmomoftwo
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:34 PM
 This place is great and there are alot of great people here too. I am 21 and my second baby is due in August on the 11th, I have a son who will be 15 months on the 27th. Anyways I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you more, congrats on your pregnancy and good luck!
Kylie911
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:37 PM
Hello, I'm new too. I am 26 and have 3 kids. Its awesome and I know that you will do everything right. God planted this seed in you for a reason. You'll be fine.
amgoutremout
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:44 PM
Hi and Welcome. I am new here too. I really like this site, the women are so nice, friendly, and helpful. Congrats on your pregnancy. I am due in October with my second child. His name will be Landon Isaiah. Great choice for a name I must say!! Hope you find the advice you are looking for, I have so far. It's a great help to have so many other mothers out there going through the same things as I am. Take Care and Again Welcome!
Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:59 PM

Hi,

Nice to meet you!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

Pregnancy
2007 Babies
New Moms - First Time or Startin...
Young Mothers (16 - 25)
20 Somethings

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)