Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moving out...

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
How many of you have you own place?

Do you still live with your parents or in somebody's house?

Was it hard to find a place?

I need to be out of my apartment by Sept 1st and I'm a little worried.

:(
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
seatabugmama
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:53 PM
I HAD THE SAME SITUATION,
BUT I FOUND A LAND LORD THAT DOES A TENENT AT WILL AND
THAT JUST MEANS YOU GIVE FRIST AND LAST AND SIGN THAT YOU WILL OBAY HER RULES FOR THE PLACE . NO CONTRACT NO LEASE JUST 30DAYS NOTICE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO MOVE OUT AND WELL THATS REALLY IT, FIND SOMETHING WITH EVERYTHING INCLUDED TO THAT IS ALWAYS A GREAT HELP JUST PAY RENT AND YOUR ALL SET!!!
lilmama2be
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:57 PM
Hey...I don't have my own place yet, but me and my bf are aiming to be out by the time the baby comes (due Sept 7th). So around the same time as you. If you have a job, and a good credit rating, it shouldn't be too hard to find a place no matter where you are. Even if your credit is shaky, you can find places that will give you a chance. It also depends on how long you've had your job. Are you moving with the father or by yourself? What exactly are you asking by is it hard?
sarlene1886
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:58 PM
i moved out with my fiancee when i was 18 and im 21 now. it wasn't hard to find a place. speaking of moving, i need to start looking for another apt. thanks for reminding me!
AndiF
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:59 PM
We actually live in my childhood home that we are renting from my mom who is living with my grandmother taking care of her. It is really nice we pay 1300/ month for a four bedroom three bath house that includes all utilities.
Kelly4270
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:43 PM
We own our own place.  It wasn't too hard to find....I found in on the internet.  Our Real Estate agent actually took us out to dinner because he felt bad that I did his job for him.  When we first got married(16 years ago)we each moved out of our parents houses into our own house.  We lived there for 5½ years then moved into another house(bigger).  We lived there for 5½ year then moved into this one.  It's bigger yet.  I don't plan on moving until I'm too old to walk the stairs around this place.  LOL

Kelly(AKA Kelly4270)-SAHM to 4!

MamaMia2Three06
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:00 PM
We dont have are own place we have a roommate. It is a 3 bedroom place, we have a room, our older 2 share a room, and then our roommate has her own room (it's her house). It wasnt that hard to find! We pay 200 a month and that is it. But we are moving in July to a rent to own land home package~2 bdr 2ba and it will be ours in about 3 years or so.
ErinGoBragh
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:02 PM
i still live with my momma and daddy and also my brother boyfriend and son so its pretty crowded but my brother will be moving out within the next year because hes getting married he has yet to find a place but they are looking!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)