Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for friends

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:25 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi, i'm Alex, i'm 19 and mom to a beautiful little princess who will be 9 months old in two days. I just moved in with my grandma in Texas for right now and i dont know anyone, well anywhere pretty much!  I'm just looking for some people to be able to talk to and maybe make some friends.
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sweetie334
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Hi, Alex! My name is Lydia. I'm 20 yrs. old and have one son who will be 8 months in 3 days. Hope to chat.
sweetie334
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:31 PM
Oh, and your daughter is adorable.  :)
thismamarocks
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:33 PM
Hi there. What a precious girl. I'll be your friend.

Take Care
WeaselsWoman
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:34 PM
CatRog
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Welcome to CafeMom.  Although I may not have had a baby at 19 I was married at 19.  This site is a great place for you to meet other young and older moms.  There are so many groups to choose from....you will surely find one or two or even three that you'll love going to.  You for sure will meet many new friends here.  I am very happy for you and you're little one is a cutey!!
Hope to see you chatting among us soon!!
Cathy

tryandfeelme
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:43 PM
hello, and how ya doing? im tameka and ima mother of 3 , 2 boys and a lil girl i live in minnesota, come talk when ever u want! im here!
Nickilynn
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:48 PM
Hey,my name is Nicki.I'm 28 and have five kids.My husband is in the air force.We're stationed in AZ but he's deployed so I'm in Ga right now with my family.I was born and raised in GA.I love TX.I've got friends out there.It's a beautiful place.Precious little girl!
August07
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:50 PM
hi there! im 23 and pregnant with my first. if you ever want to chat send me a message.
have a great day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)