Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for new mom friends!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:58 PM
  • 18 Replies
I'm Ashley, 20. I have 2 kids Ethan(14 months) and Olivia(1 month). I'm a stay at home mom looking for mom friends to chat with and/or any central ohio mom's to meet and hopefully have play dates with!It'd be nice to have an adult conversation more often, since my soon to be husband works all day. =]
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wesamyevan2005
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:02 PM
Hi Ashley!  I'm Amy, I'm 28 and I am a stay at home mom too, but I live in Charleston, SC.   Always looking for some adult conversation, so anytime you wanna talk I am here!
missourimommy
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:02 PM
Hi Ashley it's nice to meet you. My name is christy, am a mom of 2 girls. They are 8 and 11 years old.
ilovebopbear
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:04 PM
Hi Ashley, my name is Angie it is very nice to meet you.  I have 2 boys ethan 6 and alex 5.  Welcome...this is a great place to be
blessedmom8171
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:34 PM
Hi! Welcome, this is a nice group.

It's hard to find play dates when your kids are so young. I joined a group called MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) that was a really great way to meet folks and have kids for my daughter to play with. www.mops.com

I'm in CT, so a play date would be hard, but I'd be happy to chat anytime!

Heather
http://healthyskinnow.myarbonne.com
mommyof2EO
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:38 PM
yes i know! i have one friend who has a daughter that is around the same age as my son and with her working it's hard for us to get together! thanks and it's nice to meet you!
August07
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:43 PM
hey there! I'm 23 and pregnant with my first. i havent had a baby yet so i cant offer any kind of conversation there but love hearing about everything mothers do and go through. if you ever want to talk (about being a mom or just whatever) send me a message.
have a great day!
leslie
Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
NewMommi07
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:58 PM
I'm Autumn and I'm 20.  I live in Indianapolis, I am also a stay at home mom to a 3 week old, so I am just learning the ropes! Welcome to Cafe Mom, its a great site!
mikeslouie
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:58 PM
Hello I am Anna nice to meet you!!
Maranda679
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:03 PM
Hi Ashley,
My name is Maranda I am a stay at home mom and i have 2 kids of my own that are 6 twins(girls) and i have 2 that are my boyfriends. I am always looking for new friends. but I don't live by you I live in Minnesota. So if you are looking for a friend I am here. and you will love this place. I think it is one of the best places that i have found.
Your friend
Maranda
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)