Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is the Maury show fake or what? Lol!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
Today they are doing a makeover show.  I mean come on, are these ppl serious? Is anyone else watching? There is no way ppl dress like this? LMAO!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
buffyg
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:20 PM
I watched it and I agree with you, it had to be fake. There is no way someone would actually dress like that in and out of bed!!! Pizza lady?? Come on!!! I agree it had to be fake!!
Christiansmommi
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:21 PM

Quoting buffyg:

I watched it and I agree with you, it had to be fake. There is no way someone would actually dress like that in and out of bed!!! Pizza lady?? Come on!!! I agree it had to be fake!!

lol! Thank you! I knew I wasnt the only one!! hehehehe
2007mommy2be
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:57 PM
I didnt see this one but I think its so funny how when he does those dna shows for paternity that if the baby isnt who they claim it is ... they go running off the stage into the back room like nooooo! LOL! Im sorry ... it just makes me lol!
Ceryn2082
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:00 PM
I think it is partly real.  I think these ppl really call for the free makeover, and then the crew dresses them- and really emphasizes how trashy the guest dresses.  Some ppl will do anything to get on TV
amandasrainbow
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:22 PM
Or what ?
I myself don't watch too much tv like that ---
So I have no clue really.

Have a good evening;
Amanda
smalltownmom198
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:25 PM
I think that alot of it is fake, but I do know that some of it is real cause a guy from my town was on one of the paternaty shows lol. Needless to say he isn't all that great lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)