Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am brand new today!!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:44 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi, My name is Kate and I am new today.  I am the mommy to a beautiful 7 year old little girl (from my ex husband) and I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.  I'm bikermommy07 because I love to ride.  I have been riding motorcycles ever since I was about 6 years old.  I am 34 now.  I also love Nascar and DIRT racing.  Being pregnant now is much more difficult than when I was 27!!!

Kate- EDD 9/26/07
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Princess_Ariel
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:47 PM
Hi there and Welcome to the club!! I have been on here for about 4 months now and I can't seem to hardly leave it alone!!  LOL  Feel free to check out my page and invite me as a friend if you like. Hope to hear from you soon.

smittymoma
My name is Courtney, I'm 22 and married (most of the time happy, but not this week... long story.) We have two lovely children, our 2 year old daughter and a 2 month old son. My huband REALLY wants a bike, but he's kind of absent minded, so it scares me, but I do love bikes too. Anyway, I hope that you meet a bunch of nice ladies, other than me :)

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
JaYBirDi3
hello and welcome! my name is Jessica nice to meet you!
Chile
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:51 PM
Hello my name is Chalandra nice to meet you. I also am a Nascar fan, well my husband, myself and our son I should say. He'll be 5 in July he loves it when the race comes on, we plan on taking him to the one in atlanta. It will be his first one. We took him to a montser Jam rally in sacramento before we left california, som uch fun for him. Well I hope your doing well and welcome. Hope to talk to you more.
manda729
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:34 PM
It's good to meet you!  I have four babies a girl and three boys!  Welcome to cafemom!
SVSASHER
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:36 PM
hi and welcome to cafemom. i'm vickie from oklahoma and i have 2 sons ages 12 and 20.
Hausekyttin
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:37 PM

I feel for you, no bike rides for you for a while! I can't wait til I can get back on a bike. 6 more weeks!

Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 21, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!  Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I recommend joining Amber's Pregnancy group. 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. 
Click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too. 

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post.

Have fun on the site!
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)