Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meeting new Mommy Friends

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
I everyone! I am new to the Cafe and would love to have and make some new "mommy" friends! I am 23 with two boys, Dalton and Aden. I have a wonderful husband, Ralph, and we are actually hoping to be adding to our family in the next couple of months. I would love to chat with ya'll and get to know more about everyone I can. Once again HI!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Angela1005
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:55 PM
hi,

im angela, and i have 1 son, Bradyn. i am new to Cafe Moms too. hope to hear from you soon. have a wonderful wednesday.
Summer04
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:56 PM
HI!  Welcome to Cafemom, my name is Christy.  I am always looking for new friends to chat w/as well.  I have 2 kids, Zack is 7 and Summer is 2.  Please feel free to drop me a line, I'd love to chat sometime!
Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:27 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
TracyP34
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:30 PM
Hello,
  My name is Tracy, I am new to CafeMom too. I have two kids Alex is 4 and Emilia is 2. I hope to meet some new moms too. I hope to talk to you soon...
Maria4u
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:30 PM

Hi everyone! I am new to the Cafe and would love to have and make some new "mommy" friends! I am 31 years old and have a beautificul daughter Abi-Gaille.
mamacalifornia
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:33 PM
Hi my name is Amber(24) I am a stay at home mom of two kids Timber almost 5 and Braeden almost 2.  Hope to get to know you better.
SVSASHER
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:35 PM
hi and welcome to cafemom. i'm vickie from oklahoma and i have 2 sons ages 12 and 20.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)