Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

everything is going wrong!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:16 PM
  • 17 Replies
hi everyone i am in need of prayers. it seems like nothing is going right in my life right now. we need to find a new apartment because our landlords husband is a drunk and i don't feel very safe there.also my husband wants to quit a very good job because he says he is tired of working for somebody else and that he wants to put his own business. the only problem is that he doesn't really know what kind of business. i feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2samuel
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:18 PM
you will be in my thoughts. i know how hard it is when everything seems to be going wrong at the same time. hang in there!
aprilmarie25
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:20 PM
i am going throught he same thing with my husband, he has had job after job and nothing makes him happy so finally we are going to open up a business, the only difference with yours and mine is my dh knows what he wants to do. i will pray for you guys and maybe you could pray that our business is a sucess.(we have 3 small girls and another on the way and i am a stay at home mom)
BikerLiker
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:20 PM
These trials and tribulations are what life is full of...but we often wonder just what else is going to fall on us...You will be in my Prayers...
shorayn27
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:10 PM

Quoting aprilmarie25:

i am going throught he same thing with my husband, he has  had job after job and nothing makes him happy so finally we are going to open up a business, the only difference with yours and mine is my dh knows what he wants to do. i will pray for you guys and maybe you could pray that our business is a sucess.(we have 3 small girls and another on the way and i am a stay at home mom)

i will pray tht your business will be a sucess. im a stay at home mom too so i have to wait and see which is what has me feeling anxious.
Aley51102
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:12 PM
well hun i am sorry you are having a hard time. i will keep you in my prayers. i know of a great opportunity that both of you could do, a lot of couples in the company make good money with it and enjoy spending time together. if you are interested in knowing more or he is please message me and i would love to help you out

aley
Hausekyttin
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:12 PM
Hang in there honey, I know what it feels like to have everything come at you all at once and I know that it will all work out! Your in my prayers and thoughts!
BAKERS3MOM
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:26 PM
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.MY HUSBAND LOST A VERY GOOD JOB BACK IN AUGUST OF '05.HE HAS HAD 2 JOBS SINCE,AND IS STILL NOT HAPPY.I AM A STAY HOME  MOM,SO I WORRY ABOUT MONEY AND ALL.HE HAS A BAD TEMPER(HE IS A SUPERVISOR)AND I ALWAYS WORRY HE WILL LOSE HIS JOB.SOMETIMES I WISH I WORKED OUTSIDE THE HOME TOO.I HAVE 3 KIDS,SO IT WOULD BE HARD FOR DAYCARE.I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND I WISHYOU LUCK.....I LOOK FOR MY HUSBAND TO WANT HIS OWN BUSINESS SOON.I JUST KEEP PRAYING HE DON'T GO THAT ROUTE,I WOULD BE TO SCARED!!LET ME KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT.BYE
SVSASHER
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:28 PM
you will be in my prayers. i know how you feel because i've been feeling the same way here lately.
lisama
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:35 PM
you will be in my thoughts, I feel  your pain, my DH (and the d doesn't mean dear this time)  lost his job back in Nov. when his mom passed away because they wouldn't give him the time off he needed, and he hasn't worked since then. Luckily we have had family help us out so we don't loose everything. I am just ready for him to go back to work so I can have ME TIME back. I am sick of seeing him all day everyday.r
shorayn27
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:36 PM

Quoting BAKERS3MOM:

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.MY HUSBAND LOST A VERY GOOD JOB BACK IN AUGUST OF '05.HE HAS HAD 2 JOBS SINCE,AND IS STILL NOT HAPPY.I AM A STAY HOME  MOM,SO I WORRY ABOUT MONEY AND ALL.HE HAS A BAD TEMPER(HE IS A SUPERVISOR)AND I ALWAYS WORRY HE WILL LOSE HIS JOB.SOMETIMES I WISH I WORKED OUTSIDE THE HOME TOO.I HAVE 3 KIDS,SO IT WOULD BE HARD FOR DAYCARE.I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND I WISHYOU LUCK.....I LOOK FOR MY HUSBAND TO WANT HIS OWN BUSINESS SOON.I JUST KEEP PRAYING HE DON'T GO THAT ROUTE,I WOULD BE TO SCARED!!LET ME KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT.BYE
that is one of my husbands problem too, he has a bad temper and his job is well paid but it is tough. he works at an autobody shop and he is too much of a perfectionist and when someone does something wrong he goes crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)