Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maternity Clothes??

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi again everyone! My husband and I are going to be trying for baby #3 VERY soon and if it goes as easy as it did with our two boys I should be pregnant within the month lol. But, if it also goes like it did with my second son I am going to look 9 months pregnant by month 3 lol. So my question is where could I find some cute, but still stylish maternity clothes? I already found some really great stuff at motherhood.com, but wasn't sure where else to look. Any ideas would be great. Chat with you all soon!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Imortlmommy
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:08 PM
As crazy as it might sound, I found plenty of stylish stuff at Target...and second hand stores...after a while, even maternity can make vintage a cool thing.
Kitta123
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:09 PM
uuugggh it was so hard to find maternity cloths for me!! i gained so much weight and look like a giant marshmellow!!! so i bought cloths from lane bryant, target and burlington coat factorty!!!!!
right now target has the cutest stuff, so i suggest stocking up now!!!!
sls334
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:11 PM
Old Navy has some really cute stuff, too.  And it is very comfortable. 
Meag1224
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:12 PM
Motherhood and target are the best I think, because they are cute and cheap. 

But the problem with Target is they are so random on when they stock their clothes, RIght before I was pregnant my local target had about 20 racks of stuff but the entire time I was pregnant and showing it was down to just 5! 
MommaGreenhalge
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:14 PM

Quoting Imortlmommy:

As crazy as it might sound, I found plenty of stylish stuff at Target...and second hand stores...after a while, even maternity can make vintage a cool thing.

I totally agree with this!  I have a maternity shirt from my MIL that says "Baby 83."  She wore it when she was pregnant with my dh!  I think that is hysterical.
cyc214
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:14 PM
I gained 80 pounds with my first, so I feel your pain!

If you have a Sears in your area, that is where I found a lot of my stuff - and Penny's too.

You mentioned you have 2 boys (me too!!!).  Check out www.changingyourclothes.com for savings on their stuff :)

EmersensMama
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:15 PM

Quoting sls334:

Old Navy has some really cute stuff, too. And it is very comfortable.

I agree with Oldnavy.com has some really cute stuff!

-Raleigh

zenda1025
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:17 PM

Jcpenny, Target, and Motherhood are the best!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)